Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    In for pictures
    I will definitely get some pics for you guys when the weather gets better here in Charlotte, NC. We are about to get pounded with a few days of rain...thanks Hurricane Flo!!

Hi I'm in Charlotte with an e46 zhp and I'm also freaking out bring me this car

Sounds like we need to have a Charlotte get together so we can all drool on it.

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

Quote Originally Posted by Yelkos View Post
    Sounds like we need to have a Charlotte get together so we can all drool on it.
    I'm all about it...let's plan something after the crazy storm passes. Have a few BMW guys that would tag along as well...

Some information (not much besides photos) here; https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1530885

Old link, but some info here too...not sure how accurate it is though; https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...theres-a-catch
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Some information (not much besides photos) here; https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1530885

Old link, but some info here too...not sure how accurate it is though; https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...theres-a-catch
    The second link is for the 2016 435i model. The ones in the first link are the 2018 model and it doesn't seem like there's any news about them except that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    The second link is for the 2016 435i model. The ones in the first link are the 2018 model and it doesn't seem like there's any news about them except that thread.
    You are right...the second link is for the 2016 435i ZHP which was also a limited edition of 100 cars. The first link is actually the car I bought...it was out in Alpharetta, GA at the United BMW Dealership. That is my window sticker...LOL!

Besides that, there's nothing out there on this package...and I mean nothing. If you guys find anything out while searching the internet, let me know. Meanwhile, why don't we setup a meet with all the ZHP's in Charlotte, NC?!?!

I'll just throw this out there as a suggestion, but how about Sunday, September 30th...Concord Mills maybe?!?! I'm open to whenever and where ever...got a couple of friends that want to join up as well.

Should we setup a new thread to get the word out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubandy View Post
    Meanwhile, why don't we setup a meet with all the ZHP's in Charlotte, NC?!?!
    I'll just throw this out there as a suggestion, but how about Sunday, September 30th...Concord Mills maybe?!?! I'm open to whenever and where ever...got a couple of friends that want to join up as well.
    Should we setup a new thread to get the word out?
    There is a regional forum section (we're in the East), but it doesn't get much action. You could post your meet details there. Good luck!
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?31-East
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Great find!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Name:  ZHP Package.jpg
Views: 1888
Size:  69.4 KB

Here is the official list of parts included in the currect ZHP Package. Salesman from the dealership I purchased from sent it to me!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast