Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FCP euro

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I’ve never had a single issue with FCP so far, thank god. I live on Long Island and if I choose free shipping, it’s damn near over nighted to me via the Bridgeport Ferry to Port Jeff Ferry which is freaking awesome. I’ve found myself buying the smallest of hard to find parts or miscellaneous hardware from them instead of my dealer because it’s so much cheaper.
    Ordered a new torx bolt for my electric fan and instead of 1 screw, I received several.

My only gripe is that they no longer allow tiered discounts on big purchases but I understand, that’s how they brought people into the door & now only offer a 5% discount on anything over 300$ I think. Which is more than fine for me (at times) because it usually means I only pay around 5-10$ in taxes instead of 30$+

I met two reps from FCPEuro at Mpact, one of the gentlemen was the guy who does the DIY videos and it was nice to meet people who are not only powered by enthusiast but enthusiasts themselves.

..... come to think of it, I really need to make a trip out there facility to one of there car shows lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm glad to hear you have had good experiences ordering from us!

Our next Cars & Coffee will be at our facility October 27th.

Regards,
    Dave
    FCP Euro

e. davidg1@fcpeuro.com
    w. www.fcpeuro.com

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns. Shop BMW Parts

Quote Originally Posted by phillipjfry View Post
    Yeah, the friction area isnt that big of a deal I wouldn't think. But with gouging I think that's another issue. A few scuffs on the friction area normally wouldnt bother me, but i was reading the installation instructions, and they state to not use brake clean as it will damage the zinc coating. Honestly I'm a little confused as to why the coating matters on the friction area of the rotor, as it will wear as soon as the pad clamps down, but they went out of their way to instruct not to damage it.

Did you have any issues with it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    I had no issues with them on the car. I didn't see any deep gouging on the friction surface -- yes, that would be an issue -- but the coating on there is intended to prevent rust and protect the rotors, which when it's all worn off the non-friction surface is obviously not going to help.
    '04 330i ZHP sedan | Mystic blue | Alcantara | 6MT | 111k
    '98 740il | Schwartz 2 | Sandbeige | 5AT | 238k | lowered on Bilsteins w/ B&G springs
    '00 540i sport | Titanium silver | Black | 5AT | 120k
    '85 Mustang GT convertible | Medium charcoal metallic | Gray | 5MT | 215k | one owner, all original

There was a little. I got the second package. It was pretty beat up, and included a wrong rotor. I called today, they are next day airing me a new rotor. Great customer service on their end. Although, it could all be a non-issue with better packaging. If there was an option for a box to check for $5 for "special care" package I would click it to avoid this hassle.

Anyways, tomorrow I should be putting my brakes together.

I'll give FCP another shot next time, I'm thinking Vanos rebuild parts, and an oil pan gasket. Hoping it improves.

There was a little. I got the second package. It was pretty beat up, and included a wrong rotor. I called today, they are next day airing me a new rotor. Great customer service on their end. Although, it could all be a non-issue with better packaging. If there was an option for a box to check for $5 for "special care" package I would click it to avoid this hassle.

Anyways, tomorrow I should be putting my brakes together.

I'll give FCP another shot next time, I'm thinking Vanos rebuild parts, and an oil pan gasket. Hoping it improves.

It looks like that must of been a drop ship from one of our vendors, either way it's unacceptable to receive a package that way.

I see a new rotor is being sent out but let me know if there's anything I can help with in the meantime.

Regards,
    Dave
    FCP Euro

e. davidg1@fcpeuro.com
    w. www.fcpeuro.com

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns. Shop BMW Parts

Quick update on my shipment - I am back in Dallas and just got a note from Atlanta that a package was delivered for me. As I am not expecting any other deliveries, my hunch is this "new" package is the 2nd package FCP shipped last week. If my hunch is correct, this is a mistake by Fedex. Waiting for someone in Atlanta to send me a photo of the shipping label.

Dave, I emailed Gina back this morning asking her to NOT ship the replacement just yet until I can confirm.

For everyone else, my circumstances are pointing to a mistake by Fedex, not FCP Euro. In the meantime, FCP has been responsive and diligent in working with me. Regardless of who is ultimately at fault, I am happy with FCP's approach in handling this so far. I can't imagine the hassles they deal with regularly with shipping companies!

Quote Originally Posted by FCP Euro View Post
    It looks like that must of been a drop ship from one of our vendors, either way it's unacceptable to receive a package that way.

I see a new rotor is being sent out but let me know if there's anything I can help with in the meantime.

Regards,
    Dave
    Dave,

You guys are good. I'll keep shopping with you. I currently have $500 of maintenance parts in my FCP cart.

I was being a little anal, because I was confused about the coatings, and my question wasn't really getting an answer.

Thank you guys for your help, and top notch service. Crap happens, you guys back up your products. If you guys get your shipping dept. on track, and you guys will be dialed.

Last edited by phillipjfry; 09-27-2019 at 07:18 AM.

Dave,

You guys are good. I'll keep shopping with you. I currently have $500 of maintenance parts in my FCP cart.

I was being a little anal, because I was confused about the coatings, and my question wasn't really getting an answer.

Thank you guys for your help, and top notch service. Crap happens, you guys back up your products. If you guys get your shipping dept. on track, and you guys will be dialed.

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're always looking for ways to make improvements to help eliminate errors in every department.

Glad to hear you've been happy with the service provided from us.

Regards,
    Dave
    FCP Euro

e. davidg1@fcpeuro.com
    w. www.fcpeuro.com

I received my package on Friday and they arrived in perfect condition. Just wanted to throw that out there. I only have one package out of 7+ orders that have arrived damaged. Despite the small hiccup, I would continue to order through them.
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

FCPEuro and the lifetime guarantee is a great way to dispose of old oil. I shipped 3 oil change kits via UPS Ground and it was worth it in the end. Just have to pack it well

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    FCPEuro and the lifetime guarantee is a great way to dispose of old oil. I shipped 3 oil change kits via UPS Ground and it was worth it in the end. Just have to pack it well
    Do they give you a hard time when you tell them you are shipping used oil? UPS near my place refused to ship it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast