Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FCP euro

They should throw wads of cash in instead. When I first open it, I'll definitely be like WTF. Then I'll be like thank you lol

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    This was part of the "buy shocks, get a free gasket" promotion.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

I also like Hieu's idea of throwing cash in.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Huh; I thought it was just my order, but my FCPEuro order was also packed like ass, and they took their sweet time shipping.

This contrasts with ecstuning orders I've done in the past that have been packed *extremely* well. If only their website weren't ass, and their prices were better.
    FCPeuro has for the most part the lowest prices I've found.

I had a string of 3 orders with missing parts or random parts subbed for ordered parts. That was 6 months ago and all has been better since. Also the boxes are arriving in one piece with the tape intact.

I actually find ecs has cheaper prices by a few bucks on most parts I order (and has parts that fcp doesn't), but the lifetime warranty is worth it and the QC issues.
    '04 330i ZHP sedan | Mystic blue | Alcantara | 6MT | 111k
    '98 740il | Schwartz 2 | Sandbeige | 5AT | 238k | lowered on Bilsteins w/ B&G springs
    '00 540i sport | Titanium silver | Black | 5AT | 120k
    '85 Mustang GT convertible | Medium charcoal metallic | Gray | 5MT | 215k | one owner, all original

Quote Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken View Post
    Huh; I thought it was just my order, but my FCPEuro order was also packed like ass, and they took their sweet time shipping.

This contrasts with ecstuning orders I've done in the past that have been packed *extremely* well. If only their website weren't ass, and their prices were better.
    FCPeuro has for the most part the lowest prices I've found.
    I'm sorry to hear there were issues with packing and the shipping time frame. I'll make sure our warehouse manager is aware of this.

Can you PM or email me your order number? I would like to look into this more.

davidg1@fcpeuro.com

Regards,
    Dave
    FCP Euro

e. davidg1@fcpeuro.com
    w. www.fcpeuro.com

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns. Shop BMW Parts

Quote Originally Posted by FCP Euro View Post
    I'm sorry to hear there were issues with packing and the shipping time frame. I'll make sure our warehouse manager is aware of this.

Can you PM or email me your order number? I would like to look into this more.

davidg1@fcpeuro.com

Regards,
    Dave
    Hello Dave,
    It seems to be a recurring theme. The amount of folks complaining about stuff packed poorly from FCP is rather sizable. I know people have complained about it for quite some time.

I'm a very happy pickup customer (frequent enough to be on a first name basis with Darren and Mike), but it's a bit disheartening when I sing FCP's praises and see those that live far from FCP getting their shipped goods damaged. It's kind of contradictory.

I really hope y'all can fix the issue so people that live far away can see how friggin' awesome you guys really are!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Had some zinc rotors shipped out from FCP last week. They packaged the rotors on top of each other with no barrier in between. This resulted in the rotors getting totally marred up. Contacted FCP, they sent out new ones, and gave me a return label. They were very apologetic about it. It happens, not too upset because I didn't order them as a set on accident. So it didnt hold up my time frame.

I'll update Wednesday 9/26/19 when the replacements arrive. I'm really hoping they are packaged better this time.

This order is the first one I've placed in over 7 years due to a giant hassle I had with some control arms FCP sent out. FCP reached out to me on this forum, and gave me a coupon to make things right. It was a very nice gesture on their part. I'm hoping after reading this thread I get the replacements in good condition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited by phillipjfry; 09-23-2019 at 05:17 PM.

I bought a window regulator and a few misc trim clips last week; it was packaged well and arrived within 2 days of ordering... Happy with them this time!
    -Chris

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast