Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yup, congrats and welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I personally love the 2005 coupe lines the most. Brings the best of the ZHP in every part.

Welcome to the CI Zhp club.
    Family that races together stays together
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Contacts and welcome! Your coupe is so clean.
    Great progress on the maintenance.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Overhaul! Good work and nice pick up!

Great start and looks like the previous owner has done some exterior detail work!. Please stop by the official titanium silver thread

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Nice stuff! Like early Christmas.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thank you everyone! Digging in to more preventative maintenance this weekend. Fuel filter and maybe rear diff oil change. Hoping to get the Conti's mounted on the V710's and on the car Sunday.

Other items that are in the goody stack include;
    control arms
    Poly FCAB
    end links
    Koni Special Active struts and shocks
    Strut bearings and spring pads
    Bimmerworld RSM
    Heavy duty RTAB
    Cold weather CCV
    Beisan anti rattle and O-ring kits

Previous owner provided solid maintenance records. Full coolant system refresh and oil filter housing gasket done. New valve cover gasket and plugs.

Guess I''ll need to post on the part-out or suspension forums to see if I can find a rear spring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12