Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Creaking sound from undercarriage?

Hey guys,
    I noticed a tiny creaking sound coming from under the car when I get into the drivers seat. Car is completely off. Sound seems to be caused by my weight when I sit. I’m ~160 lbs so I don’t think it’s my weight. Any idea what I should look for?

Could definitely be caused by your weight there tubs lol

Honestly though, if the sound occurs when you get in the car then you should be able to recreate it by pushing down on a corner. Find the corner and we can work from there. Too many choices when you say an e46 has a creak somewhere in it.

It doesn’t sound like it’s coming from a corner. I’ll check again tomorrow morning. It sounds like in the center of undercarriage and something rubbing together. Maybe I got a bent shield.

This is the kind of thing you should have someone help you with. Keep recreating the noise while some poor bastard looks all over the car for it. Or vice versa.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Sure it’s not the seat?
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

E brake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

I’ll have Indy check it out next time I’m in. Probably a shield or something down there hitting something