Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: FS e46 PDC Kit

FS e46 PDC Kit

SOLD - $250

For sale full e46 PDC Kit with both power and Sensor wire harness and 4 sensors with module.

- Module
    - 4 sensors
    - power wire harness
    - Sensor wire harness
    - Gong with wiring

normally this kit online only comes with the sensor harness but never the power harness since its integrated into the body harness of the car and the power harness is not available from BMW directly.

For coupes you need a full Mtech2 bumper for PDC

for Sedans you just need a center Trim piece from BMW for $44 https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...p/51127893306/

I took the time to carefully pull each wire from the body harness to make the complete power harness along with the specific terminals as well.

this should be plug and play and can include the official BMW PDC Retrofit PDF that has the full install instructions.

Last edited by nextelbuddy; 10-01-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Shawn, I think I want this kit. I will call you tonight about it!

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, this is unbelievably hard to find complete. Can you send me the retrofit guide? Also, do you have any spare gongs?

I have almost everything I need except the gong; most of the wiring has been laid inside the car up to the glovebox area but no idea how to connect it. I don't mind using the cluster piezo for the sound as long as I can get the wiring done.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

When I did it to my zhp there were docs online for it. Then I use tis to confirm the wiring diagrams. Pretty easy overall and requires a few coding things done. Had it done on my zhp a long time ago now.
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Wow, this is unbelievably hard to find complete. Can you send me the retrofit guide? Also, do you have any spare gongs?

I have almost everything I need except the gong; most of the wiring has been laid inside the car up to the glovebox area but no idea how to connect it. I don't mind using the cluster piezo for the sound as long as I can get the wiring done.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

I'll have to check my parts bin but I think I do have a spare gone with the pigtails.

Here's a link to the PDF retrofit guy that I used to install my kit and somebody else's kit a while back

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_N...w?usp=drivesdk

SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    SOLD
    Thanks Shawn!!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Thanks Shawn!!

x2
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.