Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

How do I replace the Center Bumper Grille?

So weird, I take a 8000 mile road trip in America last month and nothing happened but this weekend, I was driving behind (blindly )multiple SUVs on the local freeway and this piece of shredded tire road hazard flew right straight into my car. As you can see, it damaged my left grill, center bumper grille, and some scratch... Extra repair cost I didn't needed. Upset off course.

Is the black grille, matte(and not glossy) that comes with ZHP?

Second, on that ($30 ) piece inside the lower front bumper which is called the Center Bumper Grille, is that something I can replace by myself from the front of the car or does the car have to be lifted first and then this piece can be replaced? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I believe the entire bumper cover needs to be removed to replace the lower grill. Not too hard, yet intimidating - search for previous discussions.
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/51117893331/

I thought the original ZHP hood grills have a chrome surround with chrome slats. Your grills appear to be aftermarket ones.
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...t/51138208489/

ECS Tuning doesn't necessarily have the best pricing, but has nice pictures! You can use these tools to check prices:
    http://www.furiousmethod.com/
    http://www.bmwpnpc.com/

Good luck!
    Last edited by John in VA; 08-19-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

So today I got the Center Bumper Grille replaced. I'm having trouble finding the exact black matte kidney grille online because that style is no longer made and the newer style looks very plain. I just need the left side kidney grille because it lost one rib; even a used one. I'm looking at Ebay today.

You might also check the classified section here for someone selling grills, or post a "want to buy" note. Unless your grills were jarred loose when you hit the tire, a set with better fit would be an improvement! http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/forum...vehicle-sales)

You could also check with Chris at supremeautoimports@gmail.com - he sells/parts out E46s.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by thinkpad240 View Post
    So today I got the Center Bumper Grille replaced. I'm having trouble finding the exact black matte kidney grille online because that style is no longer made and the newer style looks very plain. I just need the left side kidney grille because it lost one rib; even a used one. I'm looking at Ebay today.
    the grills look aftermarket to me.
    Ebay has a lot of them, $48.00 a pair if you want the same thing

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

Quote Originally Posted by Yelkos View Post
    the grills look aftermarket to me.
    Ebay has a lot of them, $48.00 a pair if you want the same thing
    I bought mine off eBay. For the low price of like $30 shipped. The expensive ones are great, but with how much wear these will see it's worth it to just get a cheap pair you can keep replacing every year or so if they ever get pitted or damaged. I promise you no one would be able to tell I have eBay grills without me telling you. They look almost identical unless you take them off the car and carefully examine them.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

I finally got all the items fixed. The exact grille cost me $49 from Ebay and the Center Bumper grill cost $40 plus 1 hour labor time. Not too bad and the car looks better. I also replaced the hood's faded roundel . Going to give it a great hand wash and wax tomorrow morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I always appreciate the little modifications/new item replacements more than big ones. Looks great
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover