Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oregon - Greeting from a New ZHP Owner!

Greetings Everyone,

I am Jeff from Oregon and I just bought a sweet 2004 330i ZHP in Imola Red over black leather, with a 6MT, heated seats, with just over 91k miles, and in very nice condition; it will be my daily driver. This is my 2nd BMW as I had a 1994 325is for a couple of years a while back. I am truly thrilled with this car so far and I am happy to be a member here. I am not much of a wrench turner and don’t really have the tools and space to do much, so I will be making use of shops for any major work on the car.

The ZPH has really impressed me so far in its stock configuration and all things considered I think it is one of the best examples of a car that does nearly everything well:

The car is 15 years old, but most non-car folks would think it was only a few years old as the body styling still looks very modern and not dated

The interior design, fit and finish make me feel good when I am sitting inside

It is practical and can comfortably carry 4 adults

The trunk is large enough for a couple suitcases, groceries, or other items

It has a comfortable and composed ride quality that makes daily driving feel easy

The handling feels brilliant

The power is great and feels just right for the car

It sounds awesome

It is one sexy beast to look at!

Anyway, I love the car and hope to keep it well maintained and possibly upgraded in small ways that will continue to provide the driving enjoyment that I have experienced so far.

I am happy to be part of ZHP Mafia and appreciate what a great resource it is; thank you all.

Jeff

Welcome Jeff.

Got any pictures to share?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Greetings, Jeff.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome, Jeff! I went through the same transition several years ago, 93 325is > 2003 330i ZHP. The ZHP is just better in every single way. Feels like a huge leap for a single generation of the same car.

Hi Jeff, yep, we like these cars very much and mostly for the reasons you enumerated. Keep it pristine!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome, Jeff. I own a 2005 ZHP sedan IR on black. What I remember the most from my first test drive back in 2015 is the amazing muffler sound.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Welcome Jeff.

Got any pictures to share?
    Here are a couple of pictures that the prior owner had posted on his sale ad:

Name:  00N0N_3vNaHXBCIqz_600x450.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  42.2 KB

Name:  00N0N_jaL6wWcGwh_600x450.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  42.2 KB

Name:  00C0C_9vuiTVKiFGM_600x450.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  44.8 KB

Nice purchase!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

I love that color! Welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast