Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

I'm parked next to a silver ZHP from Tennessee in Carrboro, NC

All right, who is it? This is the first time I've parked next to someone with ZHPMafia stickers out around the town. This is a momentous occasion. Or something.

Stu, if you and I met in an earlier life, we'd probably be dead. - Dane

Leave a note on the car as well
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Hope you can find the owner.

Another proof this is a small world : Last year, I checked a ZHP for sale. It had VIN KM08803. Mine is KM08804.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    All right, who is it? This is the first time I've parked next to someone with ZHPMafia stickers out around the town. This is a momentous occasion. Or something.
    Is it just the photo or was the front wheel gold and rear wheel gunmetal?
    -Chris

That's brake dust staining the wheel... needs a good cleaning with Sonax or something
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers