Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB Carbon fiber trim

Looking to to replace the black cube trim on my car, it has some light scratches and is slightly warped.

I'm looking for a glossy black trim set for a ZHP sedan as well as a matching CF lower and upper trim for the steering wheel. I'm ok with a vinyl wrap, as long as its done well and the set matches.

If anyone is selling a set, or knows a good place to get one let me know.

dont get rid of the black cube. just get Black SATIN spray paint at home depot and it will get your black cube good as new again.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    dont get rid of the black cube. just get Black SATIN spray paint at home depot and it will get your black cube good as new again.
    This.

If you want the steering wheels and other trims to match I’d suggest looking for a cheap set of wood trim and just wrapping everything yourself.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post

If you want the steering wheels and other trims to match I’d suggest looking for a cheap set of wood trim and just wrapping everything yourself.
    I did this in our old X5 with Di Noc to cover up the wood trim. It turned out pretty nice although the look isn't for everyone.
    The e46 trim pieces aren't that complicated to wrap. If you do go this route, make sure you use a heat gun. There are many YouTube videos on how to do it and there are many Di Noc options these days.

Name:  IMG_0118.JPG
Views: 408
Size:  317.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0119.JPG
Views: 357
Size:  315.4 KB
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

WTB Carbon fiber trim

I did the same exact CF 3M DINOC wrap on my 2500HD. It was this ugly wood grain trim and it had to go! It’s been on for over 4 years thru 120+ heat and a kid and still looks the same as the day I installed it. You can use a hairdryer instead of a heat gun.

Actually I would just buy this Gloss Black / Cosmo Black Trim Set.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F362454770344

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    This.

I would wrap the trim, but the trim is bent on the piece left of the screen. That’s why I’m trying to get another set. I could get a wood set cheap and wrap that. But if someone already has one wrapped I wouldn’t mind paying a bit extra to save some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk