Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Had the day off today so I decided to install an upgraded rear swap bar with stiffer bushings. The rear of the car handles much better in the little that I've driven it. Still need to install the front bushings.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Had the day off today so I decided to install an upgraded rear swap bar with stiffer bushings. The rear of the car handles much better in the little that I've driven it. Still need to install the front bushings.
    I saw that post over on the OB forum (yes we are two-timers!, well actually I’m a 3-timer+ as I’m on the TDI and VW MK7 forums too

This is now on my to-do list.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I saw that post over on the OB forum (yes we are two-timers!, well actually I’m a 3-timer+ as I’m on the TDI and VW MK7 forums too

This is now on my to-do list.
    :ROFL
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    :ROFL
    . I would add that the Mafia is by-far the friendliest, most helpful forum I’ve come across. I mean what other place would allow a thread on a non-ZHP/Bimmer?? Love this place and you guys. #mafialove

Got a new little buddy to ride along with me
    Name:  1047D52B-63BC-4863-8A70-56A575F2462F.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  1.93 MB
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Congrats, man !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Outback - ZHP family here, too.

Ours is a 2018 2.5 Premium. It's a nice car and I enjoy driving it - the antithesis of my ZHP. The CVT is really good, the driving position excellent and the seats comfortable. It's a bit clumsy in the corners, but the ride quality amazes, and winter in the northeast will be a terrific playground for it next year

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, man !
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Finally got around to installing a tire rack in the garage. Hat tip to Ryan for this idea (at least I thought it was him who originally posted this rack).
    Name:  12C6EDD6-4C88-431C-BCB0-B278FD986556.jpeg
Views: 252
Size:  731.2 KB
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast