Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I do have to say though after sitting in this car for weeks and then getting in the Zhp, the Zhp is much more comfortable.

When I bought this car the front passenger seat was like rock hard. I don’t know if any of you guys have used Leatherique but it is amazing.

Layered it on the hardened leather and put the car in the sun and let it sit for a few days. Softened the leather quite a bit. I will be redoing this process next year when it’s really hot outside.

What a great daily driver, I'm jealous!
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Bukouras View Post
    Thanks guys. I like the car a lot, I’ve been trying to source information on preventative maintenance for these cars, and really all that people recommend is fluid changes and tire rotations and then a few important things around 100k. I expect this car to be pretty reliable and last me though college!
    That's all she needs. Once you do the timing belt and valve adjustment (if necessary), then you'll be good for another 100k.
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    That's all she needs. Once you do the timing belt and valve adjustment (if necessary), then you'll be good for another 100k.
    Sounds crazy, but very convenient.

Damon’s 2007 Acura TL

Nice daily ! I owned a couple about 8yrs ago and they were both great.

My 2nd one was the newer AWD version and rare 6sp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice lookin TLs!

Will be getting a remote start installed soon through my work. Not sure wether to go with compustar or viper. Any recommendations?

Good looking car and excellent work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Very nicely equipped.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast