Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Despite their online popularity, I haven't seen a single other BMW in my area with APEXes. I love mine. Waaaaay lighter than the factory Style 135 wheels and still lighter than the Style 68s.
    Same here bruh. They're popular on the forums but you tend to underestimate how spread out us forum folks are.

Quote Originally Posted by AWhiteZHP View Post
    As promised, I bought a $40 rack and threw it on the back of the Rolla. Great success. Would've loved to mount bikes on the Bimmer, but I'm half convinced that my bike is cursed and I don't need to contaminate the darkness with that bad Juju.
    Attachment 35539

I replaced engine mounts, intake boots and switched over to Rotella yesterday. Surprisingly, I think the boots would've lasted another couple years. The engine mounts on the other hand, came out in pieces and puking oil. The engine does seem to run better with Rotella in it's veins and it's apparent in most conditions. I'll send a sample into blackstone when I drain it. I'm planning on 2 lapping days in the next month, but I'm not going to drain before 5,000 miles because I also want to see how it's performed in the cold/every day conditions.

On a not-so-good note, I think I'll be replacing the VMR's before I hit the 200K mark. I'm thinking about dropping down to a 17" wheel so I can have some more sidewall. Tires are also wayyyyy cheaper when wrapping a 17" wheel. I've always been an Apex fan but everybody has them. I've always been a Volk fan and SSR Type C's are neat, but I don't think they'll look great in 17" form. So I'm still open to just about anything, if anybody has any wheel ideas for a black sedan, post them! I just want them to be strong enough to stand up to daily driving on these jagged roads.

Whammy, I'm down for a C&C. I was born and raised here and have never been to a Colorado Cars and Coffee. I've always been scared to roll up on a posse of bugeye WRX's on XXR's and Racelands LOL. Ten years ago, the local PD would've put a quick stop to any group of modified cars hanging out in a parking lot at 7am!
    Ok, I was thinking the Lafayette C&C, however I won't be at the Sept one due to being out of town. Maybe the Oct one?
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    When I received the unit I had my mechanic install it and he had issues getting it to fit correctly. Turns out that UUC shipped the unit assembled backwards. Had a lot of back and forth and UUC took a lot of prodding to get them to admit they were wrong. They sent me another unit that was correct, but it felt like pulling teeth.

Despite their online popularity, I haven't seen a single other BMW in my area with APEXes. I love mine. Waaaaay lighter than the factory Style 135 wheels and still lighter than the Style 68s.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Same here bruh. They're popular on the forums but you tend to underestimate how spread out us forum folks are.
    +1

Seen zero cars with Arc 8s in MI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Gents (and ladies maybe?), I've decided to sell the ZHP. I'll be moving soon and cannot take a fleet of cars with me. Replacing the ZHP is a '14 Audi S4, a bit more friendly on these snowy Colorado roads. Sorry Whammy, for calling you a neurotic owner, its only because you are and I appreciate it, lol. Also, I'd be happy to discount the car for a forum member, because I'd love to witness this cars future. I'll post the CL ad here in case anybody wants to gander, and I'll properly post in the classifieds when I have time. https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...998998462.html

I'll also post pics of Audi, cause you know, I'm stoked to have a sports car I can drive year round.
    - '03 ZHP Schwartz Sedan/6MT: Bistein/H&R, PFC Z-Rated, Square 235's, Supa-Silky-Soft Coby Treatment (194K)
    - '04 M3 Alpine White Coupe/6MT: Track Prepped, Loved, *Sold and Missed (114K)
    - '04 ZHP Alpine White Coupe/6MT: Koni/H&R, PFC08's, *Totaled By a Wild Subaru On The Highway (152K)
    - '84 Mercedes Benz 300D/4AT: Bilstein Komforts + Michelin Rubber = Uber Komfort! (Who Knows)
    - '11 Honda Civic Si Sedan/6MT: The other half's VTEC machine/ the car that needs no work. EVER. (122k)

Excellent read. Makes me feel somewhat sane. GLWS. Hopefully she finds a great new owner!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

GLWS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by AWhiteZHP View Post
    Gents (and ladies maybe?), I've decided to sell the ZHP. I'll be moving soon and cannot take a fleet of cars with me. Replacing the ZHP is a '14 Audi S4, a bit more friendly on these snowy Colorado roads. Sorry Whammy, for calling you a neurotic owner, its only because you are and I appreciate it, lol. Also, I'd be happy to discount the car for a forum member, because I'd love to witness this cars future. I'll post the CL ad here in case anybody wants to gander, and I'll properly post in the classifieds when I have time. https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...998998462.html

I'll also post pics of Audi, cause you know, I'm stoked to have a sports car I can drive year round.
    Hopefully she goes to a good home!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Has it sold? Link is dead

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345