Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    These are of a 2015 and have fifteen miles on them, the guy bought the car off the lot and went straight to the wheel shop.

Way too big of a tire for an e46. And et30 is still an extreme fit even with correctly sized tires. What purpose did you buy those for?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Way too big of a tire for an e46. And et30 is still an extreme fit even with correctly sized tires. What purpose did you buy those for?
    All 4 of my wheels got bent do to road work and one tire blew out and then my spare blew out, got a deal good enough that I can flip the wheels if needed. Really just wanted to make it through winter honestly.

Please help me tire and wheel Yoda.

Oh man... that offset isn't gonna work. Ugh...
    I'd offer to bring down one of my spare sets of wheels but they're only gonna be summer tires, so that probably won't work for you...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Oh man... that offset isn't gonna work. Ugh...
    I'd offer to bring down one of my spare sets of wheels but they're only gonna be summer tires, so that probably won't work for you...
    Thanks man, but I guess I'll have to bite the bullet. If you know of a deal on some wheels lmk.

What about the ebay CSL replica wheels I got? I got them as a temporary go between wheel...They've held up great for the last 4 years... They were $500 shipped back then.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Ebay has a tire & wheel offer right now save $100 on $400 or more... code is PTIRES18

Ugh just noticed... it's only for 1 seller... discount tires direct
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    What about the ebay CSL replica wheels I got? I got them as a temporary go between wheel...They've held up great for the last 4 years... They were $500 shipped back then.
    Do you have a link? I'm driving someone else's car, I can't wait much longer.

stand by I'll see if I can find them
    H&R sport springs,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast