Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: Cloth front headrest

Somehow my headrest has decided to end its life , leaving me with an extremely loose headrest. Ran the part number, appears as tho you can no longer order any ZHP cloth headrest from BMW.. So my last ditch effort to find a seat of decent front cloth headrest anyone might have laying around.

Would love to find a set but one will do for the time being.

Man...I juuuuust might be able to make something work here. Just maybe. Give me the weekend to look at some options.

If you want an entire set of Alcantara seats in a great condition, then we can definitely make it work.

Just a thought: couldn't you purchase a cheap E46 headrest of any color/material and swap over your existing alcantara cloth cover onto the foam/base of the new one? I figure that would solve your loose headrest problem, as the looseness must be due to the plastic insert that houses the metal bars inside the foam base wearing out over time.
    2006 330Ci ZHP - 6MT : Silver Gray / Natural Brown
    Engine: Turner Motorsport power pulleys, Simota CF intake w/ modified Mishimoto silicone intake boots
    Exhaust: Magnaflow 16533 catback
    Wheels: OEM Style 135 - E60 concave fitment (18x8 ET20) / Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (225/40/18)
    Exterior: OEM Euro M-Tech II front bumper, CF Performance splitters, OEM gloss black kidney grilles, OEM M3 mirrors, Seibon CF CSL trunk

2003.5 M3 (SlickTop) - 6MT : Laguna Seca Blue / Laguna Seca Blue

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I can confirm that the internals are interchangeable. Remove the headrest from your seat and flip it over and carefully remove the ends of the fabric from where they fold in and clip into place via a plastic channel. Reach into the headrest foam and remove the broken pieces of plastic. The remaining plastic can be removed easily and installation of a replacement plastic/post is very simple. If you have any questions pm me. I’ve even got a spare to show you if you need video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk