Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She Wanted the D - E90D Log

The 320i is perfect for "not really a hard core car person" and that 8 speed auto is one of the best automatics I've ever driven
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Ok, back on topic. We got the car back from the dealer!

Results:

Damn!!! I know that was $$$. Luckily BMW had us covered. Thanks BMW!

3 days passed since with no CEL. I have to stop neglecting y'all and show y'all around the car one day lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer1
    You will notice quickly it is not a Honda. Welcome to BMW, for those who like working on cars just to keep it functioning.

That's nice! Glad to hear that dealership covered everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Minor work done. Replaced the broken light switch and the scratched start button:

The paint has serious holograms/swirls that I'm going to have to compound and polish out. I'm guessing the car dealer had some noob on the buffer...My arm already hurts.

Also, diesel ftw
    You will notice quickly it is not a Honda. Welcome to BMW, for those who like working on cars just to keep it functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Also, diesel ftw
    Iím dedzzz
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Nice, where did you get that starter button and new ring for it? I like the ring...

Also, was the headlight switch really dead? I accidentally pushed mine in like that, and was able to just pull it back out - apparently this is a common E90 thing...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peter

2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

I bought it off eBay, surprisingly. It's an OEM button, I'm not sure from which model...maybe an E60? It adds a classier touch to the car. For $20, it's a no brainier.

As far as the switch, it was super broken lol. No amount of repositioning in, out or sideways would get it back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    Nice, where did you get that starter button and new ring for it? I like the ring...
    You can get aftermarket ones in colors. We got a blue one for the M2. I think we got it from IND. expensive from them but all of their stuff is top quality comparable to OEM
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12