Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The 320i is perfect for "not really a hard core car person" and that 8 speed auto is one of the best automatics I've ever driven
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Ok, back on topic. We got the car back from the dealer!

Results:

Damn!!! I know that was $$$. Luckily BMW had us covered. Thanks BMW!

3 days passed since with no CEL. I have to stop neglecting y'all and show y'all around the car one day lol.
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

That's nice! Glad to hear that dealership covered everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Minor work done. Replaced the broken light switch and the scratched start button:

The paint has serious holograms/swirls that I'm going to have to compound and polish out. I'm guessing the car dealer had some noob on the buffer...My arm already hurts.

Also, diesel ftw
    -Corey

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Also, diesel ftw
    I’m dedzzz
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Nice, where did you get that starter button and new ring for it? I like the ring...

Also, was the headlight switch really dead? I accidentally pushed mine in like that, and was able to just pull it back out - apparently this is a common E90 thing...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I bought it off eBay, surprisingly. It's an OEM button, I'm not sure from which model...maybe an E60? It adds a classier touch to the car. For $20, it's a no brainier.

As far as the switch, it was super broken lol. No amount of repositioning in, out or sideways would get it back to normal.
    -Corey

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    Nice, where did you get that starter button and new ring for it? I like the ring...
    You can get aftermarket ones in colors. We got a blue one for the M2. I think we got it from IND. expensive from them but all of their stuff is top quality comparable to OEM
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12