Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2005 ZHP Imola Red

Hello All,

My name is Sal from Canada, i have been a long time lurker of this forum. I just picked up my first ZHP (ZAM :P). Will take possession in a few days and have already planned on doing some maintenance. Purchased from mature Original owner locally. Car is Imola Red with Alacantara interior. Previous owner did a lot of major work already and it is a good clean example. Had it checked out at my local INdy shop and it passed with flying colours. Major items have been taken care of.

First plan is to swap out to black kidney grills and remove the German Car Club badge ! It comes with original CSL rims powdercoated black.

This is not my first e46. I used to own this beautiful e46 m3 6spd which I had to sell last year and still regret to this day. The plan is to Daily the ZHP and get another m3 in the spring.

I have been a part of many forums but I feel like this community is different based on what I have seen so far. Looking forward to joining the Mafia Family!

Welcome

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome out of lurker status. Car is a beauty.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome, Sal! If that thing is a slicktop, then you have the most essential ZHP package built.

That's friggen gorgeous. Welcome

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Welcome, Sal! If that thing is a slicktop, then you have the most essential ZHP package built.
    Thanks, it has a sunroof but everything else checks the boxes I guess!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I believe that would be a Jet Black ZHP Vert all leather. :fist pump
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hey, that is (was) my car! Lol.

Sal, it was a real pleasure doing with business with you. I know you will enjoy the car, I loved every minute of it.

Here was my introduction to the board http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...t-up-Mafiosos!

She still looks great after 6 years. Take care of her. You are in good hands with the Mafia!

Cheers,
    Tom

Welcome and congrats ! You got a nice looking ZHP.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast