Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2003 BMW 330i ZHP 6 Speed

The time has come to part ways with my 2003 BMW ZHP. I am the 3rd owner. Clean Carfax on hand.

-The original owner did a Euro delivery purchase from Germany and even drove it on the Nurburgring track. I have the paper work to prove it and receipts from purchase. I have a pile of documents and records of all the work done to the car since new. Also comes with the original window sticker.

-This ZHP comes in Black Sapphire on Natural brown leather interior with silver cubed trim.
    The paint is in great shape as well as the interior especially considering the car is 15 years old. Everything works as it should all windows except for driver side window (needs a window regulator), buttons, and lights. The only thing is the sliding cover for the sunroof has bad clips. But the sunroof does work.

-The only aftermarket parts are the halo rings, black kidney grills, LED taillights, LED fog lights, and LED license plate lights. All original parts will come with the car. The ZHP has 135k original miles currently.
    -Maintenance is as follows:

-Complete cooling system overhaul performed as preventive maintenance (expansion tank, water pump, lower and upper coolant hoses, and thermostat)
    -New Drive belt
    -Complete Clutch, dual mass flywheel, and necessary parts have been replaced at 116K miles.
    -Control arm bushings have been replaced
    -Brake Fluid Flush
    -Washer Pump has been replaced
    -Valve cover gasket
    -New fuel filter
    -Complete emissions system cleaning in the crank case, EGR, and intake manifold
    -Airbag recalls have been taken care of as well.
    -The only thing the car does not need is a driver side window regulator. Which is about $250 dollar repair.
    These are just a few of the maintenance items that have been performed. As mentioned the ZHP will come with the documents and service records.

-The ZHP comes with 2 keys. Car has been smogged within the last 2 months. All the car needs is a new driver/enthusiast to enjoy. If you're looking for a ZHP, this is the one to own. It has extensive maintenance, drives and handles amazing, no lights or funny noises and will not need any maintenance done to it for a while.

-Clean title under my name and ready to transfer. As mentioned the car needs nothing but a new driver. There are not many Zhp's available in the country with this color combo and a relatively low mileage also with maintenance paperwork dating from new purchase. My asking price for the car is $9,600 or BEST REASONABLE OFFER (which I think is a fair price considering there are some ZHP's out there asking $7k-$8k with over 160k miles.
    -Feel free to text or call at show contact info . I can provide more pictures on request.
    -Please do not lowball me. I would prefer for someone to come out and see it in person and then we can talk price.
    -I also don't need help selling my car.

Here is the hyperlink to where i have it posted on Craigslist to view the pictures. The car is located in Southern California.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/...736626489.html

Hope this goes to a good home.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Craigslist link is not working. Im interested.