Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigissimo View Post
    Those people be ignant because if I didn’t already own a wagon I’d have bought this 3 days ago.

Matter of fact still kind of want to buy it, if not just for some of the parts COUGH bmw exhaust COUGH lsd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Couldn't blame you, but the sum of the parts is really the ticket with this car. He's got around 30 hours alone in the Vincebar reinforcement with how detailed he was in the prep and sealing. The whole back end of this thing is open to haul lumber, yet it feels more stable than any e46 coupe or sedan I've driven. Truly the work of a madman.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    He's got around 30 hours alone in the Vincebar Truly the work of a madman.
    Lol, Definitely, I was thinking this when he was doing it.... all those hours laying under the car... my body hurt just thinking about it.

This would be the perfect car for the wife... if it wasn't red, I'd be up there buying it... I'd put that motor in my car and do an S54 conversion on the wagon... Kristen and I have already talked about that possibility but she won't drive a red car...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    This would be the perfect car for the wife... if it wasn't red, I'd be up there buying it... I'd put that motor in my car and do an S54 conversion on the wagon... Kristen and I have already talked about that possibility but she won't drive a red car...
    Dawg. Spend $1500-$2000 on an estoril wrap and you're still coming away with a killer deal.

Then pay a shop to do all the swaps cuz ain't no way you'll ever have time for all that lol

Ha! yea that would be like, a year project for me....but that's a whole 'nother story... don't want to clog up Peter's FS thread
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Peter's touring is steal for that asking price, considering how much love, time, energy and money he spent.
    That would be almost ideal daily car for me. But I spent so much money for both of my cars these year, so I cannot just go sell my Imola zhp and buy this touring, even though I am thinking about it everyday.
    Damn, should I go and take a loan at bank and sell my Imola....I am afraid I'll be divorced after that decision-))))

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How did I miss this? GLWSGLWS and I want it.
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

...so how is this not sold yet?
    LOL. for one thing - i have only advertised it here, as i ultimately want it to stay in the 'mafia. if it doesn't sell soon, it may go on BaT, and definitely on the local (toronto-based) BMW forum.

He got like 6 emails about it while we were at dinner the other night. I think the hurdle of importing the car to the US is the only thing holding people back.
    yeah. it's really an easy process, but it still requires some strategic planning.

Those people be ignant because if I didn’t already own a wagon I’d have bought this 3 days ago.

Matter of fact still kind of want to buy it, if not just for some of the parts COUGH bmw exhaust COUGH lsd
    buy it and sell yours!

Couldn't blame you, but the sum of the parts is really the ticket with this car. He's got around 30 hours alone in the Vincebar reinforcement with how detailed he was in the prep and sealing. The whole back end of this thing is open to haul lumber, yet it feels more stable than any e46 coupe or sedan I've driven. Truly the work of a madman.
    that is a wonderful compliment - thanks man! i worked hard on this beast. it does kind of do it all. i am going to miss it.

Dawg. Spend $1500-$2000 on an estoril wrap and you're still coming away with a killer deal.
    agreed - when i read rob's post just now i thought the same thing. wrap and you're done!

Ha! yea that would be like, a year project for me....but that's a whole 'nother story... don't want to clog up Peter's FS thread
    no worries, rob! all good.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Peter's touring is steal for that asking price, considering how much love, time, energy and money he spent.
    thanks, man. yes.... i'm definitely taking a loss on this. it ain't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    The want is high. I hope it sell quickly!
    thanks shawn! didn't you want a Touring a while back.....???

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    How did I miss this? GLWSGLWS and I want it.
    thanks!!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I still do! I’m seriously tempted, but would need to unload the Red Rehab (that still needs a lot of work, but would be a good project car or “starter ZHP” for someone. Oh, and I’d have to convince my wife why I “need” this...!

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I still do! I’m seriously tempted, but would need to unload the Red Rehab (that still needs a lot of work, but would be a good project car or “starter ZHP” for someone. Oh, and I’d have to convince my wife why I “need” this...!
    haha. think of all the time (and money) you'd save by not working on the Red Rehab... because everything is done!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast