Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP

I’m here installing my coby wheel and transferring over all part but found what looks like the ground wire severed ?? Never messed around with wire repair what should I do? My car is currently disabled with the steering wheel. What would happened if I install it like this ?? I don’t want an airbag light on or this thing to blow in my face ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strip enough plastic off the wire to twist together and get some connectors or liquid electrical tape or regular electrical tape if that's good enough for you... if you tape it make sure it plenty tight. Soldering would also work and then something to protect the solder as mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Strip enough plastic off the wire to twist together and get some connectors or liquid electrical tape or regular electrical tape if that's good enough for you... if you tape it make sure it plenty tight. Soldering would also work and then something to protect the solder as mentioned above.
    Shrink wrap and solder would be the more permanent option. Connectors would also work fine.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Shrink wrap and solder would be the more permanent option. Connectors would also work fine.
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Easy fix, do the above suggestion
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover