Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    I ordered the 38mm jack pads for my BL7000 EXT. Since the 7000 has a 1/2" taller frame, the front just rubbed the jack pad and needed a little lift getting the frame slid under my dropped E46. Problem solved.

The pads on the right come with the kits and the 38mm on the left is exactly what I needed.

Attachment 36245
    Oh man mine came with four of the small ones and I totally would have traded you two of them

Still no call back from BendPak. I wonder what the shipping costs to send back 150-200 lbs. They may just wash it as it may be as much as they have in it. Fingers crossed I have another QuickJack just for the E46.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Oh man mine came with four of the small ones and I totally would have traded you two of them
    My replacement extensions showed up today. But you got the wrong pads? Are we making a list of the shipping mistakes these guys are making?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    My replacement extensions showed up today. But you got the wrong pads? Are we making a list of the shipping mistakes these guys are making?
    Nah I got the right ones. When I bought 3500, it came with 4 short and 4 tall rubber blocks. I use the short ones in front with a 2x4 piece on top, tall ones in the rear with a 1x4. Results in a perfectly even lift.

Nah I got the right ones. When I bought 3500, it came with 4 short and 4 tall rubber blocks. I use the short ones in front with a 2x4 piece on top, tall ones in the rear with a 1x4. Results in a perfectly even lift.
    well, glad to hear that. And since I haven't been able to lift the ZHP yet, thanks for the tip on pad placement.

I've used the truck extenders on my SUV's and they work great and give good extra lift. You can see them in this picture. And now with the extensions, I'll get another 1.5" !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Mine came with 4 short and 4 tall as well, just not the super short 38mm ones. Looking at the specs for all the models, it lists 4 2" blocks and 4 3" blocks included in the kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Still no call back from BendPak. I wonder what the shipping costs to send back 150-200 lbs. They may just wash it as it may be as much as they have in it. Fingers crossed I have another QuickJack just for the E46.
    Shouldn't be that much if they are shipping that weight all the time. But I hope you get to keep the extra too lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Shouldn't be that much if they are shipping that weight all the time. But I hope you get to keep the extra too lol
    Yeah, they called today. Arranged for a pickup next week. Oh well, I'm honest...

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    well, glad to hear that. And since I haven't been able to lift the ZHP yet, thanks for the tip on pad placement.

I've used the truck extenders on my SUV's and they work great and give good extra lift. You can see them in this picture. And now with the extensions, I'll get another 1.5" !!
    I need to get those. I Love the lift though.

Upper 40's here in the Northeast today and Spring fever is setting in! Beautiful day.... Throw open the garage doors and clean up. And 60's tomorrow, but still too soon to get the vert out of storage. April.. I can make it

So while waiting for that kind of weather, I thought I'd try out the frame extension kit, so here it is lifting my Edge to check the rear brakes. Frame extender drops right into the slots of the Quickjack BL-5000SLX/7000SLX with longer slots to move the pads around. Worked well. Didn't get to gain the extra 1.5" lift that it provides because I had to shorten the Truck Adapter by that much to slide it under the jack points. Oh well

And I still put 4 jackstands just outside the ends of the Quickjack, just because.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pedro2u; 03-08-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    Pete

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast