Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    FYI - the current Costco magazine today shows the Quickjack BL7000-SLX is on sale for $1,249 delivered ($150 off)
    Pete

Quickjack 5000slx

Heads Up: When lowering the QJ into the locking position make sure to release all of the pressure before disconnecting the hoses. This is the first time I've encountered this problem. After doing some brake work I went to lower my M3 and could not get the hoses to reconnect. I called QJ and was told to hold the "down" button while reconnecting the hoses. This worked on one side but not the other so I had to slightly raise the lift with a bottle jack to relieve some of the pressure on the system to get the hose connected. I do believe it was my error and not the QJ malfunctioning. Very stressful situation.

Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 05-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Interesting, thanks for that. Good to know. Turns out none of my projects have been more than a day, so I haven't ever disconnected the hydraulic hoses once raised. But I always lower the jack down to the stops to take the pressure off the hydraulics
    Pete

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415