Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The ZHP is Timeless!

Amazing that people are still taking about this car a decade later...

https://gearpatrol.com/2019/01/12/af...-bmw-330i-zhp/
    -Chris

Nice article. Agree with all he says except that it's near the performance of the M3. Near is subjective, but that is a bit of a stretch to me. If they mean it's not enough of a difference to DD the M3 over the ZHP, I would agree. Thanks for posting the article. Love 'em.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

that article nails exactly why i love my zhp.....and why i don't feel the need to switch to a samsung lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice article. Agree with all he says except that it's near the performance of the M3. Near is subjective, but that is a bit of a stretch to me. If they mean it's not enough of a difference to DD the M3 over the ZHP, I would agree. Thanks for posting the article. Love 'em.
    Have you driven an M3? Horsepower aside, I’ve always wanted to hear how much of a performance difference there is between the M3 and a ZHP from someone who has driven both. I’ve owned a couple of very quick cars (a ‘91 Corvette ZR-1 and a heavily modified, mostly tracked ‘90 Mustang) and I have to say the ZHP is very close to the handling of those cars. I’ve never driven an M3 but I feel like the ZHP must be really close in performance. (Again - ignoring the horsepower difference.)
    -Chris

I wouldn't say timeless. I like the BMW Kool aid but not enough to say timeless lol. Good article but I agree with Jon.

There's a touch of fandom in it. The ZHP is a fantastic daily that easily doubles as a performance car. But like Jon said, near is subjective.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fenrir; 01-13-2019 at 08:39 AM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Beat me to the post! All I know is that I'm enjoying the ride and plan on keeping mine for the long run. We'll see what the future market decides.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Article is pretty good and I also surprised to hear that new articles are coming out about ZHP. The only thing author was wrong is production years for sedan and coupe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Suspension part is wrong. ZHP has the same shocks and sways as ZSP

ZHP is a very fun daily driver. Same with the E92 335is. Same with the F22 M240i. Most likely the new G20 M340i too.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Have you driven an M3? Horsepower aside, I’ve always wanted to hear how much of a performance difference there is between the M3 and a ZHP from someone who has driven both. I’ve owned a couple of very quick cars (a ‘91 Corvette ZR-1 and a heavily modified, mostly tracked ‘90 Mustang) and I have to say the ZHP is very close to the handling of those cars. I’ve never driven an M3 but I feel like the ZHP must be really close in performance. (Again - ignoring the horsepower difference.)
    I have driven an M3. Night and day as far as acceleration and feel. Not close, M3 pulls hard throughout. They are different cars, with different purposes. That doesn't mean better or worse, just different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I am an original owner of a 2004 ZHP. 140K miles and going strong.

Buying all parts from FCPEuro so I don’t have to buy them again (Install yes, but buy again, no)

I love the car. How it looks, how it handles and how relatively reliable it is. Yeah, replaced the alternator, fuel pump and cooling system, but after 15 years, it’s not too bad.

Next car will be an EV. I am hoping that this baby will go 3-4 more years without any serious repair costs and then will make the switch away from ICE to EV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast