Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a ZHP Sedan -- any leads?

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi All,

New to this forum, excited to be here!

After totaling out my '99 Porsche 911 I've decided to move back to the Bimmer world (previous e90 owner) and love the look and feel of the e46s... was looking into the M3s but just seems like too much whereas a ZHP seems like the perfect blend of simplicity, beauty, function, and performance! So, any ideas / leads / pointers for a new guy? I've pasted my buyer form below.

Thanks!!
    Ed

Year(s): 2003-2005 (any years the sedan was made is fine, ideally 2005)
    Budget: $10-20k range, depends on the car
    Desired location of vehicle: anywhere is fine, but driving distance from Austin is preferred
    Desired Mileage: Low mileage ideal, 30-45k if possible
    Transmission type: 6-spd
    Desired number of Doors: 4
    Desired Color combos: Open to what's out there, generally a white / silver / grey kind of guy
    Desired Packages: Unsure at this point, generally want to keep it simple
    Funds lined up? yep
    Have a car you need to sell first? nope

Low mile examples would either be on EAG or Bring a Trailer.

Are you not open to higher mileage examples?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Hi Vas, thanks for the info -- I am on BaT and checking in with EAG every now and again (but these guys will probably be asking more than I want to spend.)

Not necessarily opposed to a well serviced / records rich higher mileage car with 1 or 2 owners but it would have to be the right one. Not too interested in a high mile / many owners situation.

If your budget is $10-$20k, BaT is really good. If you look at history, most are right around that range with good history, miles and condition.

If you're still looking and interested, I'm considering selling my 2005 Orient Blue on Alacantara 6MT Sedan (1 of 20). Mileage is 128K and everything is up-to-date. Vehicle is located in Florida. Let me know and we can chat more. Name:  05 zhp 1.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  145.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BMWLIFE View Post
    If you're still looking and interested, I'm considering selling my 2005 Orient Blue on Alacantara 6MT Sedan (1 of 20). Mileage is 128K and everything is up-to-date. Vehicle is located in Florida. Let me know and we can chat more. Name:  05 zhp 1.jpg

I might PM you for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by BMWLIFE View Post
    Love that color. (I’ve had 2).

Nice! I searched for over a year to find Orient Blue, Alacantara, 6 speed...love the combo and I fall in love all over again every time I drive it.

Hey All, still searching.....

Year(s): 2003-2005 (any years the sedan was made is fine, ideally 2005)
    Budget: $10-20k range, depends on the car
    Desired location of vehicle: anywhere is fine, but driving distance from Austin is preferred
    Desired Mileage: Low mileage ideal, 50-75k if possible
    Transmission type: 6-spd
    Desired number of Doors: 4
    Desired Color combos: Apline white / Silver/ Grey
    Desired Packages: Open, wouldn prefer to have upgraded sound and cold weather package too
    Funds lined up? yep
    Have a car you need to sell first? nope

Hello, Ed. Im in Austin TX as well. GLW search.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast