Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Looking for a ZHP Sedan -- any leads?

Hi All,

New to this forum, excited to be here!

After totaling out my '99 Porsche 911 I've decided to move back to the Bimmer world (previous e90 owner) and love the look and feel of the e46s... was looking into the M3s but just seems like too much whereas a ZHP seems like the perfect blend of simplicity, beauty, function, and performance! So, any ideas / leads / pointers for a new guy? I've pasted my buyer form below.

Thanks!!
    Ed

Year(s): 2003-2005 (any years the sedan was made is fine, ideally 2005)
    Budget: $10-20k range, depends on the car
    Desired location of vehicle: anywhere is fine, but driving distance from Austin is preferred
    Desired Mileage: Low mileage ideal, 30-45k if possible
    Transmission type: 6-spd
    Desired number of Doors: 4
    Desired Color combos: Open to what's out there, generally a white / silver / grey kind of guy
    Desired Packages: Unsure at this point, generally want to keep it simple
    Funds lined up? yep
    Have a car you need to sell first? nope

I feel like you are going to be craving more power within a week (or less) of ZHP ownership after coming from a 911, although I do love my ZHP for all the reasons you mentioned wanting one. Good luck finding on with low mileage though, I’m interested to see what you will find and how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Joerdan23TN View Post
    I feel like you are going to be craving more power within a week (or less) of ZHP ownership after coming from a 911, although I do love my ZHP for all the reasons you mentioned wanting one. Good luck finding on with low mileage though, I’m interested to see what you will find and how much.
    Old thread?