Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

OK, OK..... i give in. my name is peter, and i have a problem.
    You’re in good company!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    (As a group) “hiiiii Peter.”

We want you to know this is a safe space, and you can be honest with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    You’re in good company!
    haha... very true. thanks guys.

i gotta get to a mafia meet sometime.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

i gotta get to a mafia meet sometime.
    Yes you do. Still have family in SC you need an excuse to visit?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Peter is getting different diff, which potentially will be LSD. That's interesting, because few month ago he said no mods for this car! Yeah, I can see a strick regime for no mods-

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He’s in denial
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yes you do. Still have family in SC you need an excuse to visit?
    i do.... my sister and her family. near greenville. haven't been down there in 15 years! (she always comes up here.) this year is probably a good time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Peter is getting different diff, which potentially will be LSD. That's interesting, because few month ago he said no mods for this car! Yeah, I can see a strick regime for no mods-

welllllll.... i did list the LSD as something i was going to do.

He’s in denial
    haha. maybe!!

my father and step-mom were visiting this weekend, and brought my father's 2008 audi TT 3.2 6MT that he just picked up. i hadn't driven a MkII TT, or anything with the 3.2 VR6. and as a prior owner of a MkI TT 225, i was definitely curious. well - sheeeit. audi did a nice job with this car. the chassis is FAR better, brakes are better, and the 3.2 VR6 is glorious - not to mention the trans is decent and the gearing is phenomenal - shifting at redline (6800rpm) brings you right back to 5000rpm in the next gear - it feels pretty motorsport in that regard. also, the AWD system was faultless, and very little understeer at all - it almost feels like a baby B7 RS4.

the best thing i can say about it is that it felt very UN-audi (kinda like the B7 RS4).

needless to say, i drove it all weekend and loved it. now i want one. the engine, gearing, and grip were amazing. the only thing i didn't like about it was the steering was too overboosted, and the clutch grabbed a bit too low (likely the clutch itself on this particular car).
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

the only thing i didn't like about it was the steering was too overboosted
    My buddy has a B8 S4 and the steering is the same way. Awesome car, but the steering would be a dealbreaker for me.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

i do.... my sister and her family. near greenville. haven't been down there in 15 years! (she always comes up here.) this year is probably a good time for that.
    Hmm... meet at the Zentrum? BMWCCA is right there too...
    H&R sport springs,

My buddy has a B8 S4 and the steering is the same way. Awesome car, but the steering would be a dealbreaker for me.
    yeah... i would have to figure that part out. otherwise i loved it. it was super playful. i went sideways...

Hmm... meet at the Zentrum? BMWCCA is right there too...
    hmmm, that's a great idea! she's 45 miles from there. might be good for the charlotte contingency too!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Peter is shopping for Audi avant

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast