Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

Ok I'll leave now
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Sounds like you need an LSD. The 135 was amazingly stable and planted
    I can attest to this. Winter tires I ran on the ZHP seemingly have way more grip on the 135. LSD is a hell of a good time.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I can attest to this. Winter tires I ran on the ZHP seemingly have way more grip on the 135. LSD is a hell of a good time.
    I was wondering why you were saying the Blizzaks had no traction last year... I thought they were amazing on the 135
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

Ok I'll leave now
    LOL!

I was wondering why you were saying the Blizzaks had no traction last year... I thought they were amazing on the 135
    robs... what LSD is in the 135?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

OS Giken Super lock. It's got 28 friction plates in it. Vac Motorsports installed it. We used to live near them. The ring gear is welded on the diff so they cut it off and machine it for bolts
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

OS Giken Super lock. It's got 28 friction plates in it. Vac Motorsports installed it. We used to live near them. The ring gear is welded on the diff so they cut it off and machine it for bolts
    Only downside (it's a minor downside) is you need to make sure you change out the diff fluid with a specific fluid every 7k or so miles. Fluid can be pricey but it's totally worth it.

~Rob~

Only downside (it's a minor downside) is you need to make sure you change out the diff fluid with a specific fluid every 7k or so miles. Fluid can be pricey but it's totally worth it.

That uniquely appalling stench of used gear oil would be a notable downside for me *
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    That uniquely appalling stench of used gear oil would be a notable downside for me *
    Had my mechanic take care of it when I bought the car since he was doing a number of other things. I heard the car start and pull into the garage bay while I'm sitting in the attached waiting room. Immediately stunk up the garage with the catless downpipes and not 5 minutes later I started smelling burnt corpses. Yep that's the diff fluid alright.

~Rob~

7k??? That's a huge downside!
    But who cares, as long as you're cool with it.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I thought it was 12k...
    H&R sport springs,

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast