Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Saving wrecked 04 Imola zhp!

Hey guys I’ve been a member for quite some time but have never really posted. I’ve owned a handful of e46’s but never an actual ZHP. And now I have finally purchased my first ZHP! CLEVELAND OHIO!!!!!!

The car is a 04 Imola on Sand 330i Auto sedan. The car was actually wrecked in Westchester PA from what records I have found. Looks like the car hit a curb in snow (car had winter wheels on it). I obtained the car from someone who purchased it at an auction who had no time to fix it and he didn’t really know it was a zhp so that definitely helped.

Damages are very minor. I have no clue on how this car was totaled. Everything is very clean for an Ohio/PA car. Insurance adjuster must have never really looked over the car. The main damage was the passenger side, both wheels hit some sort of curb cracked both wheels and damaged the lower rear control arm and front passenger control arm. I checked over everything no subframe cracks or any other damages. While looking everything over I realize the car has some Tuner Motorsport Front and rear Sway bars and the whole front end was recently rebuilt with Polly bushings! I’ll be keeping the damaged wheels to keep the tires because they were basically new snow tires so gunna use them on my daily. Luckily I have my stock wheels off my 335D sport package so the zhp will be be getting those they should look very good. Few odds and ends in the interior to get perfect someone stole the head unit and all 4 door speekers but overall it’s super clean.Last but not least the rocker panel is just missing no clue where it is if u have an Imola one let me know!

My plan is to have the car back on the road next month. I’ll enjoy it for a bit before I list it for sale. I also own a supercharged e36 m3 vert and a 09 335d and just don’t have room for a 3rd car. I just didn’t want to see this car get parted out. I wanted to save it and let it live on! E46’s are totaled in very minor incidents. This car has a salvage title but really doesn’t deserve to. I’d love to find the previous owner if u r on here comment or follow me on IG and DM me @mattym3_

I’ll try my best to keep this page updated! Trying to figure out how to post pictures..
    Last edited by orientblue_e46; 08-22-2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: forgot my location

Sounds like a cool project. In for pics. IR FTW !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Name:  image1-1.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  1,012.9 KB

Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  1,001.6 KB

Name:  image2.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  1.10 MB

Name:  image3.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  979.5 KB

Name:  image4.jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  870.9 KB

Name:  image5.jpeg
Views: 336
Size:  711.7 KB

Wow ... Damage seems to be minimum.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I friggin’ love those E90 diesel wheels. Almost bought a set before I got the Sportlines, but they look really good on the ZHP with a small drop. Plus the ET34/37 offset is perfect for these cars.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Had the chance today to knock out some painting today. The wheels were my winter wheels and in very poor condition (tires are shot they were like 7 years old barley got me thru last winter). I've refinished quite of few set of wheels over the years so decided to just paint them. I used Rustoleum metal metallic enamel very glossy when applied correctly and then I did a clear coat on top to add some extra durability. I have a set of tires getting mounted tomorrow and will have the wheels fitted hopefully Saturday. few other things will consist of me painting all the black plastic trims on the bumpers and calipers.

Name:  image3-1.jpeg
Views: 294
Size:  734.2 KB
    Last edited by orientblue_e46; 10-17-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Sorry guys for the lack of posts but I'm black! so a change in wheels the stock 335d wheels ended up having multiple bends and 2 hairline cracks so I sold em on craigslist. I have a set of rotifer LAs-Rs that will be going on this now (off my 335d).
    New parts since I last updated.
    New Rocker panel and paint
    New Control arm up front
    New myrtle Tie rod up font
    Used rear lower control arm
    New MSR Coilovers with camber plates
    Used HK sound system

Im now in the process of rebuilding the rear end new Diff Bushing, Subframe bushings and New axels

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast