Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgianzero View Post
    2005 BMW Imola red, beige interior, automatic with only 65K miles on engine / drivetrain with some front end damage. Driver stepped on gas instead of brake and bumped the wall of building, deploying both front air bags. Left front rail guard is damaged (passenger's side appears okay). Not covered by insurance so clean title but owner has taken it as a total loss and moved on to another vehicle.

Looking to part out entire vehicle as most everything goes. Damage isolated to front of car (hood, grill, front bumper, bumper shocks and driver’s side rail damaged). Engine fully runs - can show buyer. All four fenders, doors, rear trunk in excellent condition. Most everything of interior in very good condition includes full leather seats with ZHP black cube accents.

Car Options: Full performance package, full leather interior, moonroof, Xenon headlights, CD player.

Car is located in Orange County, CA.

Parts Sold:
    Engine
    Transmission
    catalytic converters
    ZHP black cube trim
    MAF / intake boots
    front & rear bumpers w/ cover
    steering rack

Will consider shipping part requests ($100 or more) at this time. Otherwise, you can send me a PM and if stop by and pull your own parts. There are lots of parts to consider.
    I'm local

How much $$ for the springs??

My car is at 316k miles, my alignment is out of whack as of now and my alignment guy said to start with new springs and go from there. How many miles on the current springs? Are they oe springs? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgianzero View Post
    2005 BMW Imola red, beige interior, automatic with only 65K miles on engine / drivetrain with some front end damage. Driver stepped on gas instead of brake and bumped the wall of building, deploying both front air bags. Left front rail guard is damaged (passenger's side appears okay). Not covered by insurance so clean title but owner has taken it as a total loss and moved on to another vehicle.

Looking to part out entire vehicle as most everything goes. Damage isolated to front of car (hood, grill, front bumper, bumper shocks and driver’s side rail damaged). Engine fully runs - can show buyer. All four fenders, doors, rear trunk in excellent condition. Most everything of interior in very good condition includes full leather seats with ZHP black cube accents.

Car Options: Full performance package, full leather interior, moonroof, Xenon headlights, CD player.

Car is located in Orange County, CA.

Parts Sold:
    Engine
    Transmission
    catalytic converters
    ZHP black cube trim
    MAF / intake boots
    front & rear bumpers w/ cover
    steering rack

Will consider shipping part requests ($100 or more) at this time. Otherwise, you can send me a PM and if stop by and pull your own parts. There are lots of parts to consider.
    Sorry for my ignorance, I just now learned that zhp springs are different for manual and automatic transmissions... these wont work for my car. Sorry

Where did you find that info? I doubt that the springs are different on manual cars vs auto. Sedan vs coupe, I can understand.

While there might be slight differences, especially a convert, which is a heavier chassis, I doubt you would be able to tell the diff between springs from coupe to sedan.

BUT...if your alignment guy says your springs are causing alignment issues...time to get a new alignment guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Where did you find that info? I doubt that the springs are different on manual cars vs auto. Sedan vs coupe, I can understand.
    I believe it was on ecstuning website saying that the springs for automatic to manual transmission are different... but I'll take these anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by GMBBS View Post
    While there might be slight differences, especially a convert, which is a heavier chassis, I doubt you would be able to tell the diff between springs from coupe to sedan.

BUT...if your alignment guy says your springs are causing alignment issues...time to get a new alignment guy.
    He didnt say that the springs are making it unalignable but he said I can start there... the PO had some front end damage while he owned it and now this guy is saying he cant get my alignment under spec. Oh boy. I am at 316k on the odometer.... I'm gonna try newer springs and go from there

I wonder how hard the install is for Shadowline trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the A & b pillars available?

Message sent

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Is the rear diffuser and support bracket still available?
    Euro Techniks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast