Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The car got fixed in late Feb; three months after the accident. The opposing insurance adjuster is a BMW fan so he helped saved my car instead of salvaging it. Plus it helped to use a tier 1 autobody who can negotiate with the adjuster and do a re-quote. That being said, it was in the shop 4 weeks and I got a loaner car. I've been wanting to upload these after-repair pictures. They scrapped and repainted the whole driver side section including the wrap-around rear bumper. They also repainted the fender around the driver's wheel, which you can tell that the hood has chips versus none on the fender but eventually over time the fender will get chipped and blend right in. Overall the auto-body did an execellent job. The paint(Sparkling Grapthite Metallic) was a 95% match; and you have to really look for the mismatch between old and new paint and via the flow pattern of the paint between those sections. Eventually in 4+ years, the other major sections(or entire)may need a new paint job from the hot sun here. I already have some oxidation on the hood. I really like this color though.

Forgot to mention, the rear wheel that was scratched in the accident got reconditioned and looks shiny like new. So I'm more attentive these days to keep all my wheels clean...

Name:  DSC_0261-30.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  509.3 KB
    Name:  DSC_0269-24.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  292.9 KB

Congrats - looks good from here!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

+1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12