Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WTB: Sedan Black Sport Seats

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    At the foot of the Cross
    Posts
    19

    WTB: Sedan Black Sport Seats

    Please let me know what you have.

    Thanks!
    Mark

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by markseven View Post
    Please let me know what you have.

    Thanks!
    Mark
    what state are you in
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by markseven View Post
    Please let me know what you have.

    Thanks!
    Mark
    Are there differences between the sedan and coupe seats?

    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Picton, ON
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LiterStraightSix View Post
    Are there differences between the sedan and coupe seats?
    besides the flip-forward lever on the sides (which is super handy for the passenger side if you need to carry a long item in the car - the seat can go almost up to the dashboard), the outer rails don't have the seat belt mounting bracket on them. i've fabricated a few sets of brackets, but ultimately i prefer to grind the stock bracket off the sedan rail and bolt it to the coupe rail.
    peter

    2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

    2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

    2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    At the foot of the Cross
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    what state are you in
    I am in Austin, willing to pay shipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3LiterStraightSix View Post
    Are there differences between the sedan and coupe seats?

    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    Sedan seats don't have the levers on the sides of the backrest.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by markseven View Post
    I am in Austin, willing to pay shipping.



    Sedan seats don't have the levers on the sides of the backrest.
    Coupe seats also have different outer seat rails. Sedan seat rails have a place to attach the seat belts. Coupe seat belts attach to the floor.


    I just picked up a ZHP Sedan parts car for a part out and it has a full black leather interior. seats are heated though and Im in Atlanta. havent actually got the car into my garage yet to start taking pics of everything yet.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    At the foot of the Cross
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    besides the flip-forward lever on the sides (which is super handy for the passenger side if you need to carry a long item in the car - the seat can go almost up to the dashboard), the outer rails don't have the seat belt mounting bracket on them. i've fabricated a few sets of brackets, but ultimately i prefer to grind the stock bracket off the sedan rail and bolt it to the coupe rail.
    Hey Peter! Thanks for the info, muh mang.
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Coupe seats also have different outer seat rails. Sedan seat rails have a place to attach the seat belts. Coupe seat belts attach to the floor.


    I just picked up a ZHP Sedan parts car for a part out and it has a full black leather interior. seats are heated though and Im in Atlanta. havent actually got the car into my garage yet to start taking pics of everything yet.
    Nextel, thank you for the expanded info as well! I am excited to see pics of the seats - I will send a PM with my contact info.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    At the foot of the Cross
    Posts
    19
    Found a set, folks.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by markseven View Post
    Found a set, folks.
    was just thinking of you when i finally got the car delivered monday and finally into my garage today to start the part out. glad you found a set man!
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    At the foot of the Cross
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    was just thinking of you when i finally got the car delivered monday and finally into my garage today to start the part out. glad you found a set man!
    Thanks man! Hope your New Year is off to a great start.

Similar Threads

  1. fs:sport black sedan heated seats
    By NVthree30i in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 09:15 AM
  2. Fs: sport sedan heated black leather seats
    By NVthree30i in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 12:50 PM
  3. E30 black vinyl sport seats + rears
    By az3579 in forum Other Automotive Classifieds (No ZHPs)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 01:06 PM
  4. FS: Heated Black Leather Sport Seats (Front L & R) for Sedan (only 59k miles)
    By Simmsled in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-17-2015, 01:24 PM
  5. For Sale: BMW E46 Coupe non-sport power seats-leather-black
    By bimmeryota in forum Other Automotive Classifieds (No ZHPs)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •