Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I dunno. I don't see the little spatialization speaker button. Maybe they didn't put it in the drop tops?
    I don't know what the specialization speaker button is(so must not have it), but it does say HK on the tweeters in the front, and have the stock sub in the ski pass through area.. what does the button do?
    2006 - black sapphire metallic - convertible - 6 speed manual

A VIN decode should say whether you have a HK or not. Option 674 I believe. I asked the same questions about that button in the vert here:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...cket&styleid=7
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TripleBlackZHP View Post
    I don't know what the specialization speaker button is(so must not have it), but it does say HK on the tweeters in the front, and have the stock sub in the ski pass through area.. what does the button do?
    Yeah, you've got HK. I think they just didn't put the spatialization feature in verts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yeah, you've got HK. I think they just didn't put the spatialization feature in verts.
    Yeah guess not, the vert top control buttons are there instead, but still enough room for another button so.. WTF BMW? lol, I want spatialization!

Update here for the Eonon 9” Android head unit (GA9150KW) this problem is solved and is very easy fix, no splicing wires. All you have to do is go to: settings>car infotainment>sound>then click on 5 dots icon>toggle ‘examp’, and you're done. Link for video instructions HERE and I do plan on posting a detailed review soon including some tips on installation as its a bit different than other 7" android head units.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleBlackZHP View Post
    Update here for the Eonon 9” Android head unit (GA9150KW) this problem is solved and is very easy fix, no splicing wires. All you have to do is go to: settings>car infotainment>sound>then click on 5 dots icon>toggle ‘examp’, and you're done. Link for video instructions HERE and I do plan on posting a detailed review soon including some tips on installation as its a bit different than other 7" android head units.
    How are you liking the unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    How are you liking the unit?
    The unit has pros and cons like anything but overall it’s a great head unit that adds a ton of functionality to the car. Really the only negative is it does take a bit longer to boot up than a typical head unit, maybe 15 to 20 seconds. The sound quality is better than the stock business CD and it connects with my IPhone Bluetooth every time without issue. I also think it looks the part, it makes the interior feel more modern while still looking fairly stock.
    Last edited by TripleBlackZHP; 05-09-2019 at 09:39 PM.

I think I may purchase a head unit today. Was looking at the eonon units and the newest is the 9350 but it only has 2gb Ram instead of 4 like the old unit. Anyone think I should just save money on an older unit with more Ram or is the new 9.0 android that much better?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by tomnobes View Post
    I think I may purchase a head unit today. Was looking at the eonon units and the newest is the 9350 but it only has 2gb Ram instead of 4 like the old unit. Anyone think I should just save money on an older unit with more Ram or is the new 9.0 android that much better?

Search around for discussions on the "px4 Android headunits." I got the 4gb 8.0 unit a year or so ago and it's ok, but buggy like the earlier versions. I think I remember people talking about the new processor in the px4 or maybe the new Android versions being more efficient so you only needed the 2gb of ram.

So I received my unit and currently installing it but I'm not sure where to splice the blue/white "Amp-power" wire.. My wiring harness seems to be slightly different than many of the threads showing the install. Any help would be greatly appreciated

05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast