Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The previous bid was for $10,300 … new owner REALLY wanted to win !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Glad to see this sold at a higher price. It's 1 of 14 ever produced, for crying out loud! As such, it should rightfully be priced several thousand more than a common TiAg over black ZHP with similar miles.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    That's right where it should be.
    You're crazy, BP! Almost seems like you don't want these cars to hold their values anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    6 owners and accident reported on carfax. Plus over 100k. That price is roughly accurate.
    The car was purchased brand new in 2004 and kept in that same person's family for the next 3 owners. Then just one other owner before making its way into the current owner's hands. I'd almost consider it more of a 3 owner vehicle for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    The previous bid was for $10,300 … new owner REALLY wanted to win !
    I noticed that as well...very strange. Perhaps the reserve was set at $13k?
    2006 330Ci ZHP - 6MT : Silver Gray / Natural Brown
    Engine: Turner Motorsport power pulleys, Simota CF intake w/ modified Mishimoto silicone intake boots
    Exhaust: Magnaflow 16533 catback
    Wheels: OEM Style 135 - E60 concave fitment (18x8 ET20) / Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (225/40/18)
    Exterior: OEM Euro M-Tech II front bumper, CF Performance splitters, OEM gloss black kidney grilles, OEM M3 mirrors, Seibon CF CSL trunk

2003.5 M3 (SlickTop) - 6MT : Laguna Seca Blue / Laguna Seca Blue

seller stated that he had lowered the reserved a bit with a few minutes left. If you think 1 of 14 deserves a premium, I hope my 1 of 3 can command even more lol

I am new here, not sure what 1 of 3 mean , is it BMW individual color/upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    seller stated that he had lowered the reserved a bit with a few minutes left. If you think 1 of 14 deserves a premium, I hope my 1 of 3 can command even more lol
    Guess premiums for 1 in 14 are real, just imagine what yours could be! This one goes for $13.3K but a coupe zhp with 51K on it didn't even hit 10 a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by zhp4life View Post
    I am new here, not sure what 1 of 3 mean , is it BMW individual color/upgrades.
    Means it was 1 of just 3 that came in that exterior/interior color combo. See more here:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Package-Option
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Guess premiums for 1 in 14 are real, just imagine what yours could be! This one goes for $13.3K but a coupe zhp with 51K on it didn't even hit 10 a couple weeks ago.
    It’s clear manual sedans are the ones that bring a little more money. I try not to think of OG being able to fetch a little more because 1. I don’t want to get my hopes up on what it would bring
    2. (More importantly) I don’t want to put the idea of selling it in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12