Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Happy New Year! (Potential) Sparkling Graphite Metallic ZHP Owner

I've had the opportunity to drive my father's e46 since the age of 18, and I'm finally ready for an e46 of my own at 25. I stumbled upon the ZHP package through my research and I am now fixated on getting one. Being in Canada makes it a bit more challenging to find good examples and I have only found 2 manual ZHPs in the country. I'm interest in one of them, it's a 2005 manual ZAM with 165,000KM (~102000 miles). I went to check it out and it's in good shape from what I could see.

The body is in pretty good shape except for a little bit of rust on the rear arches and a small dent on the rear bumper from a previous owner backing up. It was mostly free of the common e46 issues except for small leak in the valve cover gasket. Previous owner has done the brakes (ceramics) and replaced the drive belts. Suspension and control arms looked good; I wasn't able to see clearly underneath to check the rear subframe, but I will be getting a PPI for a thorough inspection before making an offer.

Interior-wise, all the electronics are working, windows move slowly so they'll need new regulators. A small portion of the headliners in the rear is stripping off, and the driver seat leather is just slightly worn. Car is currently running Michelin Pilot Sport 3, and he's including Michelin winter tires with E39 M5 Rep wheels.

Wondering your opinions on the asking price of $10,500 (7,739.08 USD).

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/IVSkpsN

Man I love that color. @slater is in Ontario and probably knows this car since he keeps tabs on every ZHP in Canada it seems

That price tag ain't bad, honestly. It has both Premium and Cold Weather Packages which is nice. Like ZHPizza said, Sparkling Graphite Metallic is a great color.

The owner seems to be an enthusiast. The price sounds decent. Get a PPI and negotiate based on the report.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Man I love that color. @slater is in Ontario and probably knows this car since he keeps tabs on every ZHP in Canada it seems
    LOL. not really anymore.

this one looks nice... go for it!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Sent you a PM. Might sell mine as I got a new daily. I say might as it would feel like selling a kid

Name:  IMG_2834.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  438.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    17 X5D
    17 M2
    70 2002

Thanks for your input, everyone. Thanks for the offer, Kris, I'd definitely be interested once I save up a little more (hopefully you'll still have it by then xD).

On the odd chance that someone reading this might be a potential buyer for the Sparkling Graphite Metallic, note that there four leaks (oil filter housing, radiator hose, transmission and differential output shaft), and it has a non-ZHP left control arm. The seller may not warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejie023 View Post
    Thanks for your input, everyone. Thanks for the offer, Kris, I'd definitely be interested once I save up a little more (hopefully you'll still have it by then xD).

On the odd chance that someone reading this might be a potential buyer for the Sparkling Graphite Metallic, note that there four leaks (oil filter housing, radiator hose, transmission and differential output shaft), and it has a non-ZHP left control arm. The seller may not warn you.
    Good looking out!