I've had the opportunity to drive my father's e46 since the age of 18, and I'm finally ready for an e46 of my own at 25. I stumbled upon the ZHP package through my research and I am now fixated on getting one. Being in Canada makes it a bit more challenging to find good examples and I have only found 2 manual ZHPs in the country. I'm interest in one of them, it's a 2005 manual ZAM with 165,000KM (~102000 miles). I went to check it out and it's in good shape from what I could see.

The body is in pretty good shape except for a little bit of rust on the rear arches and a small dent on the rear bumper from a previous owner backing up. It was mostly free of the common e46 issues except for small leak in the valve cover gasket. Previous owner has done the brakes (ceramics) and replaced the drive belts. Suspension and control arms looked good; I wasn't able to see clearly underneath to check the rear subframe, but I will be getting a PPI for a thorough inspection before making an offer.

Interior-wise, all the electronics are working, windows move slowly so they'll need new regulators. A small portion of the headliners in the rear is stripping off, and the driver seat leather is just slightly worn. Car is currently running Michelin Pilot Sport 3, and he's including Michelin winter tires with E39 M5 Rep wheels.

Wondering your opinions on the asking price of $10,500 (7,739.08 USD).

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/IVSkpsN