Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Help needed with weird radio connectors.

Hey guys,
    I need your help to figure out the solution on how to connect factory radio.
    I bought my white car with Dynavin. But after a few month of frustrating usage, I sold Dynavin. It was working well, but super slow and had some many glitches.
    I decided to go with the stock radio. But I have a weird two connectors, that cannot be used with the factory adapter.
    Here is how my wire connectors are looking:

Here is the factory clip on connector:

And this is the factory radio pins array

I never seeing anything like that. I guess the were modified for Dynavin. I frankly don't remember.
    This, as you know, is how the factory radio power and signal connector looks like.

My connectors are pretty strange. For curiosity, I pulled my Xtron and all the cable and adapters, and I was not able to connect it as well.

Does any one seeing that type of wire connectors? Is that a way to get an adapter for the factory radio?

I had something similar to this with my X5, and I recall needing an adapter harness to make it plug and play. Any chance the head unit is from an older E46? I think our ZHPs have the newer wiring setups, hence the connectors not mating with the older head unit with ease.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Page 2, here is a link to one of the connectors which I used when working on the stereo in my 2001 E53 X5. Wanted to add the OE in-dash CD player to the OEM business headunit. Maybe this (or something like it) would help you.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...r/61126913957/

Also, this pin out I found helpful too:
    https://xoutpost.com/attachments/nav...-bm24-bm54.jpg

-Brettski