Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

MFactory LSD Group Buy

Hey everybody,

Myself and another member over in e46fanatics (tjas0n) are starting a group buy for MFactory LSD units. As far as I know, group buy price will be $800 for the LSD unit if we can get 10 buyers, of which we have 3 so far.

I heard rumblings that there are some on this forum looking for a group buy, so if you’re looking for some lockey slidey rear end action now’s your shot.

If you’d like to be part of the group buy, please PM me and I will send you tjas0n 's email. Please send him the following info: year, model, transmission type, diff ratio (if you can, especially important if you’re swapping into a different diff than your OE one), and LSD type you’re looking for (metal plate vs helical).

Carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Stigissimo; 01-07-2019 at 11:46 AM.

$799 is an excellent price! I was planning to install LSD on my car. But, I am off the hook since my new touring has LSD installed.
    Good luck with the group buy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hmmm... might be in for my E90 if they can do that!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Any idea what would be the discount for the full 'pumpkin rebuild' option? I pledged my interest in this thread where johnrando was recently asking about a group buy.

I'm interested for the $799 price. Maybe I should call MFactory directly to see if they'll allow me to apply the discount to a pumpkin rebuild... I'm thinking it would be cheaper than having my local shop install the LSD at $115/hr.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Any idea what would be the discount for the full 'pumpkin rebuild' option? I pledged my interest in this thread where johnrando was recently asking about a group buy.

I'm interested for the $799 price. Maybe I should call MFactory directly to see if they'll allow me to apply the discount to a pumpkin rebuild... I'm thinking it would be cheaper than having my local shop install the LSD at $115/hr.
    Answered your PM! Let me know what MFactory says and I'll send your info over to the e46f member running the group buy.

I spoke to David (? I think.) He said he hadn't heard anything about a group buy for a while.

That said, he said he couldn't identify a price for the full pumpkin rebuild; it would depend on the terms of the group buy.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    I spoke to David (? I think.) He said he hadn't heard anything about a group buy for a while.

That said, he said he couldn't identify a price for the full pumpkin rebuild; it would depend on the terms of the group buy.
    Interesting - member tjas0n over on e46fanatics is doing the reaching out, maybe he's just gathering names and hasn't reached out yet, or perhaps he's dealing with a different person over there?

here's the link to the thread:
    https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showth...1240619&page=5

I'm also going to modify the original post - PM me if you're interested, and I'll send you tjas0n's email to get in touch directly with him since he's running the group buy.

any idea when it will go through? An LSD is on my to-do list but don't know if it's the cards just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    any idea when it will go through? An LSD is on my to-do list but don't know if it's the cards just yet.
    I don’t know yet as it depends if we can get enough people. I personally am hoping it goes through sooner rather than later so I can take advantage of an LSD in the winter months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man I’d love one.......ugh
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast