Hello all,

Been quite a long time since I've been active in the forum, life and what not has gotten in the way. Without getting carried away I'm having issues with my car not turning over lately.

I had bypassed the clutch safety switch a while back but now I believe the solenoid or relay that activates with the clutch safety switch engaged has went out on me. Eveything else works as normal so I don't believe it's a key issue and the battery is brand new but when I turn the key to accessory and attempt to crank the car where I would normally hear an audible click from the clutch safety switch bypass installed I get nothing. I checked my wiring on my bypass switch and even went as far as straight wiring the two safety switch wires together i'm still getting nothing and no crank. Does anyone have an idea on what the particular relay or solenoid may be thats causing the issue? It could be something else but i'm leaning towards this. Also the car has been getting some moisture inside lately (enough to cause drops to form on the inside of the windshield) so i'm thinking this may be related causing some electrical gremlins.

Ive not been able to figure out the source of the leak but i'm thinking sunroof possibly the windshield itself.

Thank you for your assistance I hope everyone is well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk