Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Front turn signal assembly

One has a slight crack, the other has some moisture in it. I'm leaning towards sticking with the yellow color. Any good options aside from OEM for replacements?

OEM are better quality than all of the aftermarket I've seen. This is for a facelift sedan?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

It's an 04 sedan.

Go euro clear bro. Looks so good on black cars.

I gladly buy non-OEM when I don’t think there’s a big difference in quality, and I often think BMW-branded parts are way over-rated, but the after-market turn signal lights are utter garbage. As mentioned, go with BMW parts in this case.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Go euro clear bro. Looks so good on black cars.
    Dumb question - If I go clear on the fronts, is it considered mis-matched to still have yellow lenses on the back?

Quote Originally Posted by nsk040 View Post
    Dumb question - If I go clear on the fronts, is it considered mis-matched to still have yellow lenses on the back?
    Yes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I bought Depo R/C/R (red/clear/red taillights for my LCI sedan a few years ago and have been very happy with the fit and finish along with the operation. You are keeping the factory bulb housings and simply replacing the lenses. The cost is roughly $150/set and the factory European will run you over $300/set (if you can source them)

https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Clear...92471244&psc=1

Name:  20170623_100642.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  184.1 KB