Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Accidental ZHP !

Glad to have found this site! I recently took a test drive in an 04 325 convertible on a perfect midwestern fall day through a nearby state park and the little woman and I fell for the ultimate driving machine! The dealer needed to fix a few things so we waited till they were fixed before we negotiated. The dealer took awhile ( three weeks ) so we were looking around at other dealers. We ran into a friend who had just started as a salesman at one unknown to us, told him what we had looked at and what we were looking for. He said he thought he had a special car just for us! It was at a sister dealership and we should go look at it. I was able to go the next Saturday but the little woman ( unfortunately for her ) had to work. This one was a 2006 330 ci convertible and being new to these knew very little. We took it for a test drive and wow it was much better than the other one we had driven !! I negotiated it down to where it was acceptable but was more than the other one by a bit. Signed the papers based on 1 owner (doctor owned) and was 50K+ mi under what blue book said average mileage should be (85K on the odometer) and it had been bought and serviced at the dealership with complete records. At this point we both were thrilled with our purchase and couldn’t have been happier. I asked my friend to get me a printout of the options as I had been researching the the car online and wasn’t finding enough information. Low and behold when he dropped off the printout to me it had the ZHP option!!! Hello to everyone. Looking forward to learning all I can about this car. Can’t believe how lucky we are!!! And yes my friend is on our permanent Christmas list for life!

Awesome story and welcome.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! It’s fun when people stumble into something, or realize what they had is more special than they thought.

You’ll learn a lot here, and everyone’s always happy to help.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome, sir. That's a good story, glad you joined us. Please post pics at your convenience.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Awesome surprise. Welcome.

Welcome! Enjoy the car and the best enthusiast's forum online!
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Great find! Welcome!
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome, sir. That's a good story, glad you joined us. Please post pics at your convenience.
    Yep .

And thanks to this forum, you will never have to take it to the dealer to get it serviced again (if you're ready to get your hands dirty )!
    Welcome
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture