Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: ZHP Sedan

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I decided I'm just going to fly up Friday morning and take care of everything myself. Flight booked, insurance secured. Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by racer2086 View Post
    I decided I'm just going to fly up Friday morning and take care of everything myself. Flight booked, insurance secured. Can't wait!!
    Nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Cash talks, bullshit walks these days. When I bought my TRDP 4runner, the guy would only accept a wire transfer bank to bank

Looks like it needs some aesthetic fixings but other than that super clean, congrats
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Document the trip. Take lots of pictures and fingers crossed

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Document the trip. Take lots of pictures and fingers crossed
    I'll try! I'm always bad about that stuff. But it'd be a great start to a "build" thread, although not sure how much more I'll be doing to it yet. I wish I could bring my "essentials" tool box with me but oh well.

I'll try! I'm always bad about that stuff. But it'd be a great start to a "build" thread, although not sure how much more I'll be doing to it yet. I wish I could bring my "essentials" tool box with me but oh well.
    One of my friends flew out to pick up a car half way across the country and checked a spare tire and an aluminum jack on the plane (for the return trip) lol.
    Current Garage... '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Black 323iT (wife's), '02 Alpine 325iT (Eileen, Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT

Instagram @ HillPerformanceBimmers
    Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Congrats on the purchase, excellent combo. Now swap that front seat upholstery side-to-side!

That is a gorgeous combo. Wish I’d held out for alcantara. Good luck with the purchase. I flew half way across the country to get mine. Was a great road trip. Wish you the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I just got home. I'm so freaking tired. SES light came on from what I feel is a slight misfire, but more critically right now, the headlights are insanely dim. I could use a flashlight and see better. What is the deal with that? Lenses are new, bulbs say Phillips Germany on them. Even with the high beams on light output is essentially nil.

You can see the light on the side of the building is waaaay brighter than the headlights on the wall.
    Name:  PSX_20190223_015035.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  333.0 KB

On the bright side, it has dealer installed Bluetooth ULF, which worked great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast