Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just get a paint correction, it'll probably be a bit more than $350, more like $400 but it'll look like the day it left the lot.

What is a Paint correction?
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    Angel eyes? Noo. Leave Angel Eyes on the BMWs they came on. :
    Sorry but I think they look good on most BMWs....especially the E46!

Mine looks absolutely factory with them and if anything it looks better than most newer models. Only the E39 look better. You just have to get the right ones

Quote Originally Posted by jjcools View Post
    What is a Paint correction?

http://www.streetdreamsdetail.com/Paint_Correction.html

Thanks ZSP. I need some paint work done so I am going to ask them about a special polish too. The previous owner thought it was a good idea to get painted pin-striping. WTF!! I might have them do it in a darker color to tone it down. It is a silver on Mystic blue and I am not a fan of pin striping at all. Belongs on a huge truck in Texas if you ask me.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Ok I'm looking at Khoalty's site again and he doesnt have clear corners for the 02 to 05 sedans. He only has them for the 99 to 01. Think I should go with the black trim ones instead?

Many options here......

Just make sure you get what you want, and don't settle...

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ing/Indicator/
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Angel eyes are a disgrace to the BMW community. First put on the 5 series in the late 90's as an attempt to make the brand more noticeable at a time when Honda tuning and underglow kits were at an all time high.

They light up, kids go woooo, and then you are over them. Please let the ricers have their flashy, blinky lights back.

As far as Christmas goes, my wife said she would like it more but Santa only comes once a year and most of the time thats down the chimney.

I am not putting any rings on my lights. Just xenons. My 335 has angel eyes but they came stock. At this point, I would not put aftermarket AEs on any car I own.

I like the A/E's....

Last edited by danewilson77; 11-15-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast