Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think this thread needs more of an update
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    I think this thread needs more of an update
    I guess I should update that thread with a link. I reposted everything into this one:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-thread-Redux

Because E46f was like dying at one point lol

oh, I just posted an update to the thread lol You posted as I was doing the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I guess I should update that thread with a link. I reposted everything into this one:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-thread-Redux

Because E46f was like dying at one point lol

oh, I just posted an update to the thread lol You posted as I was doing the updates.
    Oh lol I didn't know you had two threads... I even commented on that updated one! Meant to link that one instead. Good to see updates though!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

You still have the E46 or did you sell it? I'm still rocking your short shifter. Loved what you did to the E46, I can only wait to see what you do to the 2 series. The coupe 2-series is my favorite modern BMW chassis and the B58 is arguably my favorite overall motor BMW ever made. Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    You still have the E46 or did you sell it? I'm still rocking your short shifter. Loved what you did to the E46, I can only wait to see what you do to the 2 series. The coupe 2-series is my favorite modern BMW chassis and the B58 is arguably my favorite overall motor BMW ever made. Very nice!
    I still have it. Just updated the E46 thread as well. For the 2, I'm going to try not to do what I did for the E46 lol Minor mods. Probably the most expensive would be suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I still have it. Just updated the E46 thread as well. For the 2, I'm going to try not to do what I did for the E46 lol Minor mods. Probably the most expensive would be suspension.
    I can understand considering you have done a lot to your E46 to make it what it is. An amazing build!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I can understand considering you have done a lot to your E46 to make it what it is. An amazing build!

Ok, so we're chugging along. I picked up the M performance lip from a 2addicts member. It's slightly damaged, but good enough to throw on for now. I plan to repaint it later on though. I'm planning to change the paint scheme, but it works how it is now I guess.

Aspen finally gets to met her big sister, Serenity

Test fit. You can see the white line. I needed to know how far to put the matte black vinyl so that it covers it.

Also, the car was dirty as shit. I swear SamBam just keeps it dirty so that I have to wash it when I go to install stuff

Put everything on but the 4 middle screws. Found out that the stock ones don't fit

Then I went to Wayne (body shop) to grab some screws from him. Being a body shop, he's got tons of them lol

Here's the obligatory shot by the trees with everything buttoned up. Can barely see the damage from far away/

Then met up with a friend. In case anyone asks, she put a lip made for the M2 on her car. Literally the only good picture I got. There was this car driving around in circles fucking with us on purpose it feels like

Came home and attempted an artsy picture.

And that's it for now. Oh yeah, I measured the exhaust pipes because I wanted to get some chrome tips. I tried searching on 2addicts, but no one had any actual measurements. It's 60mm inlet. The stock gloss black tips are 80mm outlet.

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

SamBam wanted a before an after picture like last time. Uh I forgot LOL So took an old picture and tried to get it as close to the same angle as possible

I gotta try to remember for next time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast