Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, My car doesn't look like that.... what is that can in the back? Is that your bypass valve?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Hmm, My car doesn't look like that.... what is that can in the back? Is that your bypass valve?
    I honestly don’t know; I’lll have to do some research.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waiting for the catch can to ship; that won’t be before early next week at the earliest.

Still, now that the weather is practically balmy (single digits above zero), I can at least get into the garage and clean/repair everything else—that is, once I’m done with my long work weekend...

Three weeks after ordering, the 42 Draft Designs can and hoses are supposed to arrive next week Tuesday. Slater—out of curiosity—where did you source your 5W heating pad and 0C thermoswitch?

Oh—and I still have no idea what that can in the back is—I’ll have to trace the hose back to it’s source.

Keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Oh—and I still have no idea what that can in the back is—I’ll have to trace the hose back to it’s source.
    After looking closer at your picture, that's the bypass valve. It looks like the vacuum line is piped in differently than mine. That's what threw me off.

Looks like the side cover for the for the DME/ master cylinder box is missing. Did you take that out or did the original owner leave it out? You might want to put that back in since you drive it in winter. It's an F'n bitch to get back in because of the supercharger. I spent many hours cussing at it but it will go back in.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

After looking closer at your picture, that's the bypass valve. It looks like the vacuum line is piped in differently than mine. That's what threw me off.

Looks like the side cover for the for the DME/ master cylinder box is missing. Did you take that out or did the original owner leave it out? You might want to put that back in since you drive it in winter. It's an F'n bitch to get back in because of the supercharger. I spent many hours cussing at it but it will go back in.
    Yes, the side cover is missing; I broke the original cover removing it to try and access the starter from the top. I have a new one, but have thus far been unsuccessful in shoehorning it into place. What exactly is it’s function—heat shielding for the DME/master cylinder?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea, heat shielding and weather protection. I took me a long time to get it in but it will go in eventually. I wish I could tell you some trick to get it back in place but I got nothing...
    H&R sport springs,

yea, heat shielding and weather protection. I took me a long time to get it in but it will go in eventually. I wish I could tell you some trick to get it back in place but I got nothing...
    In my case, I’m going to ask the dealership to pull the wiper arms so I can move the lower windshield gasket out of the way first. That should give me a little wiggle room.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast