Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

2016 Mustang GT - My Dream Car

As most of you already know, I am obsessed with Mustangs. I have always liked them, but when the 2005's came out something triggered in me and I became OBSESSED! I always loved Ford's growing up in Michigan, and my Grandfather was an Engineer at Ford and my uncle just retired from Ford as an Engineer.

I could go on and on about how much I love Mustangs and how badly I've wanted one, but I'll just fast forward to the good stuff. After wanting one for almost 15 years, I was finally in a place to get one! I have been searching for over a year. I had a few options I had to have. It had to be Deep Impact Blue and a GT Performance Pack. I really wanted a red or brown interior, but they are damn near impossible to find. I only found one with a brown interior while looking every day for a year. That one was not in great condition.

So I found a 2016 GT Performance Pack with 10,000 miles on it, but a black interior. I can deal with a black interior for a car with 10,000 miles and CPO'd with a 7 year/100,000mi warranty. So I flew down to Florida to pick up the car I have been dreaming of for YEARS! I was nervous/excited/anxious/ and somehow all at the same time just calm. It didn't really hit me and still hasn't. On to pictures!

I look like an idiot, but I've never been happier, so who cares!
    I was finally holding the keys of my dream car! Great feeling!
    When I finally got her home. I think it's time to thin the heard. BMW will be posted for sale whenever I get a chance to fix a few small issues.
    I love this color! It needs a good buff, but that is coming.

Random shot:

Took off the wheels and cleaned and coated them. The car will get the same treatment soon.
    These rotors are as big as the wheels on my Miata. I'm not used to brakes this big and they BITE! Love them!
    The coating:

First "mod" was getting Apple CarPlay working. I had to swap out the USB port in the center console and now it works!

At my sisters house and thought my brother-in-laws Raptor looked cool next to the Mustang.

All the pictures were taken with my iPhone. I haven't had a chance to do a proper photoshoot with this car yet! Soon though!

I LOVE THIS CAR! The power is awesome and the brakes are incredible! I am so glad it is everything I dreamed of and then some! It would have been awful if I wanted one for all these years and then didn't like it!

Nice! Mt ftw!

Congrats, sir ! Mustang looks very sharp.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Awesome dude. They really did a great job with this last generation of mustang and that color is gorgeous. When do the racing stripes go on???

Love it, but be careful around the crowds

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Lmao you just couldn't resist huh

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Nice! Mt ftw!
    There is another option?
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, sir ! Mustang looks very sharp.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Awesome dude. They really did a great job with this last generation of mustang and that color is gorgeous. When do the racing stripes go on???
    Thank you! I'm not really a fan of racing stripes on this body style...except on the G350's!
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    This is the only downside of owning this car.... but I get why everyone hits crowds! This thing tries to kill you every chance it can!
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    dude.... LOVE IT! when this generation of mustang came out... with IRS, perf package, etc - frig, man - i wanted one. still do! would love to hear some driving impressions and/or videos, compared to the ZHP.

someday i will have one. i need a V8.
    I'll post a comparison when I'm not at work and can actually post a longer review. Let me just put it this way, I haven't driven the ZHP in 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Hope to see you on 74 with this beast!
    I'm sure I'll see you one of these days driving to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by racer2086 View Post
    Congrats! I love those new Mustangs! And that is one sweet color. Had thoughts on getting one before setting my sights on a ZHP. I think the ZHP makes more financial sense for me at this point But that Mustang looks so good... PM me if you want to sell your ZHP.
    Keeping the ZHP would have been so smart financially, but screw it! The ZHP will be up for sale soon! I need to fix the window regulator and put in a new headliner first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Bukouras View Post
    Nice looking car! Me and my uncle test drove a 16 Shelby GT 350 recently and boy do they sound insane! Definitely a head turner!
    A friend let me drive his GT350, and that was a BAD IDEA!! Almost made me do very stupid financial things! That car was awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Lmao you just couldn't resist huh
    It's never ending....

dude.... LOVE IT! when this generation of mustang came out... with IRS, perf package, etc - frig, man - i wanted one. still do! would love to hear some driving impressions and/or videos, compared to the ZHP.

someday i will have one. i need a V8.
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

Hope to see you on 74 with this beast!
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Congrats! I love those new Mustangs! And that is one sweet color. Had thoughts on getting one before setting my sights on a ZHP. I think the ZHP makes more financial sense for me at this point But that Mustang looks so good... PM me if you want to sell your ZHP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast