Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB/ISO Alcantara sedan interior non fold rear

I'm currently in search of a complete sedan alcantara interior for non folding rear seats.

Heated would be great but it doesn't have to be I have a set of heated seat baffles I can install.

The driver side bolster isn't super important that it's perfect, i can always get it repaired or track down a replacement cover later but if its perfect that's even better.

this year I'm going to be getting rid of the M3 natural Brown interior in my red sedan in favor of a full alcantara interior. I don't really drive the car much at all so having the alcantara interior would be nice to have in the car complete the look I'm going for.

If Anyone has any leads please let me know I've been searching I feel like forever and haven't really found anything.

Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    Where are you located?
    I'm in Atlanta GA

When you find one I would be very interested in theNB interior for my sedan. I’m close by in Birmingham. Good luck!
    05 BMW • 330i • ZHP • DINAN3

Instagram @205_zhp

Dang I have a near perfect Alcantara COUPE interior, but obviously the front seats are the only thing that would transfer over. It's going to be a tough find, my dude, but I'll keep an eye out.

Shawn, I have alcantara front seats from my ZHP sitting in my garage. Passenger seats are perfect. Driver’s seat has worn outboard side bolster but otherwise in great shape. They are also heated w/memory. No lumbar support though.

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck , I search for 3 years n finally found a set 3 months ago .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ok guys i have front seats lined up, already got the rear seats as well. did get set of door panels but they are not the greatest shape and will need work.

so now ill be looking for a set of sedan alcantara door panels if anyone knows where some are.

i can fix the ones i have just will take some effort.. all 4 alcantara sections are loose so they need re-gluing. the speaker grills were enlarged by someone in the past. i have a set of black leather panels that are perfect so i may just drill out the rivets and remove the black leather sections and before swapping in the alcantara section i can reglue the material then re rivet the alcantara sections back into the newer better black leather door panel.

if i can find a nice set of alcantara panels though that would be ideal.

My ZHPs front Alcantara seats and head rests got picked up this morning and are on their way to you Shawn. I’m glad I was able to hook you up my friend!!

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Family helping family

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast