Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zhphd View Post
    Good luck! I had to come back to a ZHP after a 10 year break. Hope you find yours!
    Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Mafia.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by amrozhp View Post
    Hello, everyone.

I've been bitten by the bug and have started my search for a ZHP. I've grown a little tired of my current car, a Hyundai Genesis Coupe. I've always been a BMW fanatic but never owned one.

I prefer the classics but a late 80's 325is might just be a little too old. And late 90's and early 2000's M3's are being priced out of reach. So I've been looking at the early 2000's 3-Series. I love the E46 body style, preferably the sedan. The ZHP package adds just that little bit more to the 330i.

As you can imagine, I search Craigslist (via autotempest.com) and Autotrader on a daily basis. The Orient Blue looks great, but I wouldn't complain if I found one in Titanium Silver.

My Hyundai is an automatic but my ideal ZHP has a manual.

The toughest thing is finding one in the condition I would be happy with but not overpriced. I came close to landing one in Texas but another buyer was able to get to it faster. Note to self...be prepared to travel almost immediately if a car comes available.

I found this car but was concerned with the mileage and lack of maintenance records (the seller told me to check the CarFax he included in the listing).
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...803868397.html

There's this one too but from the damage shown, the rear bumper needs resprayed and at least the driver's seat needs reupholstered. I would think these two things could be as high as $1500 to repair.
    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/...790434103.html

Is it OK to contact sellers and let them know, in a nice way, that their cars need work and would they consider lowering the price? I don't really have a problem doing the work necessary (using the second car as an example) but with the repairs and mileage, I don't think it's worth $9K.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I hope to connect with some of you here. Thanks and have a good one!
    Hey amrozhp, I just joined the site and I'm also in the Phoenix area. (Just introduced myself in a new thread here in the forum). I'm not 100% sure I'll be selling my ZHP but I should know within the next 2-3 months. Mine is a Steptronic but if you're interested in just checking it out (not sure if you've driven one before) shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up.

In any case, good luck with your search and if you've already found yourself a ZHP then I'll see you on the 10 or the 101....just hopefully not in traffic. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream23 View Post
    Hey amrozhp, I just joined the site and I'm also in the Phoenix area. (Just introduced myself in a new thread here in the forum). I'm not 100% sure I'll be selling my ZHP but I should know within the next 2-3 months. Mine is a Steptronic but if you're interested in just checking it out (not sure if you've driven one before) shoot me a message and maybe we can meet up.

In any case, good luck with your search and if you've already found yourself a ZHP then I'll see you on the 10 or the 101....just hopefully not in traffic. :-D
    Hello, Jetstream23. Thanks for the heads up. The next Cars & Coffee might be a good option for a time to meet. Something to keep in mind.

I've considered getting an auto. There's seems to be more of them available, in better condition and with fewer miles. I've been striking out lately trying to find a manual trans car. If the car is in good condition, it's over priced. I almost had one in Texas but another buyer beat me to it. I've contacted two sellers recently but both cars have surface rust. And both claim their cars are clean underneath. That seems unlikely.

Again, thanks for the heads up about your car. Let me know what you decide and I would love to take a look at it.

Take care!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12