Hey guys,

Been eyeing the market for one of these cars. I've seen a number of lower mileage (100k or less) autos for sale, but the 6MT cars are mostly higher mileage vehicles. That and the listings are absurdly expensive for the miles. Lower miles is pretty important to me.

So I got to thinking...I saw some retrofits on here adding SMG wheels to autos. How is it? Considering how often I sit in traffic, this is starting to get me thinking about buying a cheap low miles auto and adding an SMG wheel to have some fun when I want but not have to shift in bumper to bumper traffic. Of course, it's still not a MT.

Then I was thinking about how hard a swap would be. I googled and didn't find a whole lot, except posts of people saying to just sell and buy a MT car. Those posts are older and not sure they are taking into account the fact that 6MT listings I've seen are adding a good 4-5k on list price over autos.

Is the swap hard? Cost? (Can't be 4-5k). I see ZHPs for parts listed around, so the parts must be obtainable.

Just throwing this out there for opinions.