Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Facelift Coupé Angel Eyes Brands

It's been close to a month since I've ordered the Umnitza Orion V2.5s, and the they have still not shipped due to manufacturing delays...

Based on my research I know that the facelift coupés require different sized rings, but I was only able to find 2 brands that had compatible angel eyes, Umnitza and Khoalty (their website doesn't work anymore). Does anyone know of any other brands that would have compatible angel eyes for the facelift coupés?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Subscribed. I'm looking to do the same.
    Ron ///Man

'06 ZHP Coupe 6sp Sparkling Graphite
    '02 330ci SE46 Racer
    '03 330ci Endurance Racer

Me too. Let me know if you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejie023 View Post
    It's been close to a month since I've ordered the Umnitza Orion V2.5s, and the they have still not shipped due to manufacturing delays...

Based on my research I know that the facelift coupés require different sized rings, but I was only able to find 2 brands that had compatible angel eyes, Umnitza and Khoalty (their website doesn't work anymore). Does anyone know of any other brands that would have compatible angel eyes for the facelift coupés?
    Hejie023, I ordered 4 x 110mm angel eyes from TheRetrofitSource. Based on my research, the lowbeam outer diameter is 106mm. These angel eyes are 4mm wide, which theoretically makes 110mm the right size. They're not specifically made for our headlights but the install seems straightforward.

I have not installed them yet because I'm not sure how to wire them up yet. I can let you know of my progress whenever i go to install them.

Anyone know how to wire them? Install Guide
    2004 330Ci ZHP Mysticblau
    RIP 1991 E30 325i Cabriolet